Post your Mobile Devices!

Damn you guys have some fancy phones. I just got the Samsung Rant after not having a phone for like almost 2 years. It's better than my old phone but that's not saying much.

BB Curve 8310 + Sidekick 2008...

mLf63350.jpg

BB Curve 8310 + Sidekick 2008...
they just released a 100% carbon fiber shell for the sk08 :D

I am rocking out a standard tmo 8120, eyeing the meizu m8 as the availability and reviews start coming in
250x270myfaves.jpg

my wife is currently using the wing, her g1 arrives today though :D

those of you with a g1 better get your app downloading happening, i heard free apps will go out of the window come january when the android market start allowing paid programs

I am thinking about getting an iPhone but I have friends who have had nothing but problems with them.

I just replaced my BlackBerry 8830 World Edition (I've gone through 4 of these) with an iPhone 3G 16GB Black. I absolutely love it so far and have had no problems. I also picked up the Incase Slider and the anti-glare screens and could not be happier. Here are some pictures even though I know everyone has seen one.

dscn0802md8.jpg

dscn0801cx9.jpg

2n9yeth.jpg

dscn0805el3.jpg

dscn0807zb3.jpg

dscn0808uk3.jpg

dscn0806rz2.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

This is my phone, an oldie but goodie! Nearly indestructible! Good ol' Nextel!

Went from this:

nokia1100rq9.jpg

which worked (and still does) flawlessly since the day I bought it in Feb 2006 to this last night:

motorolamotoflipw375mobga5.jpg

I'd been wanting to get a newer phone for some time because, while that Nokia works great and is a simple cell phone (which is all I require), the ringer just doesn't get very loud at all. The Motorola, on the other hand, does hence me getting it. They're both NET10 prepaid phones (best ones, $.10 a minute, period) so it was easy to transfer the number to the new phone in 10 mins online, done.

I was about to get another $30 card (300 mins) but when I saw the add for this Motorola last night at Best Buy for $39.99, I figured this was the chance I'd been waiting on so I grabbed it - and it comes with 300 minutes anyway, so the phone ended up costing me $10 + tax, so not a shabby deal at all.

Works great, has a camera and an FM radio also, but considering NET10 disabled access to the features through the USB port (seems stupid but they do such things), the only way to get ringtones/pics on it are download them which of course uses airtime and costs to do so. Bleh...

I'm happy with it so far, regardless.

I have the HTC Mogul and love it:) I've really come to like having a slide out keyboard if you really have to type without sacrificing screen size. It has built in GPS which comes in handy.

With this little application and the Wifi+mobile broadband you can turn into a mobile wireless access point:cool:

http://www.wmwifirouter.com/

htcmogulxi9.jpg

Just picked up an iPhone 16gb. Won't post a pick cause we all know whAt it looks like. Anyone got a good case/shield brand suggestion? I heard I can do without?

Just picked up an iPhone 16gb. Won't post a pick cause we all know whAt it looks like. Anyone got a good case/shield brand suggestion? I heard I can do without?
i wouldnt go without, i did without on my first gen iphone and i regret it, never really dropped it and still it got scratched to some extent, so i would definately get a case!

Blackberry Bold :)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/3082602629_195176aa13_b.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3205/3083439944_b8ebb59eba_b.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3145/3083440846_bb2a3bedb5_b.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

That sir, is pure sex appeal....i want one...

How is the storm? Does the "click" screen get old after awhile?

nope. I love it.

There is a learning curve to get used to it, though, and I know for sure that some traditional BB users will not like it.

This phone is definitly a try-first-before-buying type of phone.

With recent firmware updates the phone got better and better (and faster) so I can only imagine how much better it'll be with another update or two.

I've had a UT Starcomm 6700, then I dropped it, it broke... :(
Then I decided to go smaller and got the Samsung U740 double flip (flop!!) Junk.
Now I have this again and I love it!! Especially when I only paid $150 for it!! LOL
htc-6800.jpg

hpim0804ez0.jpg

hpim0805vl3.jpg

BB curve 8830. Slapped in a 8gb microsd card, and with the 4.5 os. I love it.
Also i have the boondocks theme with the ringtones, intro and outro.

Have a Moto Q9M with a wifi card installed.

Friend gave me Iphone (first one). Problem is the battery wont hold a charge for more than 2 hours, just going to get a new phone, so thats going to be my main phone.

I'd get an invisible shield screen protector, as for a case...whatever one you like the looks of

Have a Moto Q9M with a wifi card installed.

Friend gave me Iphone (first one). Problem is the battery wont hold a charge for more than 2 hours, just going to get a new phone, so thats going to be my main phone.
im sure apple will replace that iphone for you for free, they are usually very good about replacing defective products.

i can say i am , kind of miss the touch screen but im getting over that rather fast - i came from a iphone to this ...

the bold has wicked fast internet , good 3G radio , keyboard , better display , nice clear loud speaker & fantastic voice compared to the iphone

i can say i am , kind of miss the touch screen but im getting over that rather fast - i came from a iphone to this ...

the bold has wicked fast internet , good 3G radio , keyboard , better display , nice clear loud speaker & fantastic voice compared to the iphone

You did what I did, but went the other way. I went with the HTC Touch Pro instead of the Bold. The one thing that has always killed me with Blackberries is the trackball, I hate them.

Bah, I want a Bold so bad. Kinda stuck with Verizon, so a Storm it is. Picking it up at the end of the month when I'm eligible for a phone upgrade.

two touches: one user :D

IMG_1464-1.jpg

16gb iPod touch on the left, ATT Fuze (aka HTC Touch Pro) on the right.

Back