Post your Mobile Devices!

AT&T 8525. I'm going to wait awhile before I venture into new phone-world.

Samsung D807 + Zune are my daily gadget carries, Soon to be N95-1 (Maybe 3. Dunno. ) and zune. Paying 200 for the n95 :D

iakkoaabh.jpg

The Athena is a fantastic device, and was reasonably priced....until the EEEPC that is.

Edit: The camera is pretty dang good too. And a 5" preview screen is decent
jakkdaabh.jpg

Clunky? Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

My clunky slider designed phone doesn't clunk one bit, it goes shhhliiiiiick. :D

Mine does the transformer sound for the simple reason that my daughter giggles almost every time I do it, heh

8525 and 8125. I use the 8525 daily and the 81 as my backup. Hoping they port Android to it so I can try it out.
picture003largetr2.jpg

lg-vx9100-4.jpg

LG 9100 phone. Excellent features for the price I paid (way less than $200 cdn)

edit: I just noticed the water marks on their faces

80-brick-phone.jpg

*On a side note*
Guys, please make sure your images are coming from a photobucket, imageshack, etc, or your own website. When people hotlink images, especially on a busy forum like this, a lot of bandwidth goes down the drain.

My phone. Korean phone

030-1.jpg

Also have a creative Zen vision M.. but dont have any pictures right now

I'm just using a lite ROM right now. I think it's one by Dutty. It's WM6.0 based. I am probably going to upgrade to some other ROM pretty soon, but so far I've been happy with it. It's very fast. My brother has the same phone as well, and I put a WM6.1 based ROM from the Touch Pro on his, and it works great too.

iphone 3g 16gb black, been running great since launch :)

truly the best thing i have ever bought

Dell Axim X50v with skype voip. With a lot of wifi in a larger city, cell service is a waste of money. I pay 4.50 per month (over 12 months) for unlimited US/CAN calls in or out with voicemail. I get the same audio quality as a land line.

Nokia_N95_4_8gb_Black_Us_Nam_Unlocked_.jpg

N95-4. Great phone, just waaaaay too much for me honestly. I was looking to get into them Symbian development scene, but obviously that didn't happen... ;)

You guys should post what your phone is when you post a picture.

iphone 3g 16gb black, been running great since launch :)

truly the best thing i have ever bought

Dell Axim X50v with skype voip. With a lot of wifi in a larger city, cell service is a waste of money. I pay 4.50 per month (over 12 months) for unlimited US/CAN calls in or out with voicemail. I get the same audio quality as a land line.

Can we see some pics please?

b-b-b-blurry.

8820tx4.jpg

unlocked blackberry 8820 in an otterbox defender case

Tmobile G1, been using it for over 3 weeks now and I really like it. This is coming from a RAZR lulz.

Here is a picture of my Motorola Q, and a headset I made myself. (yes it works)

dsc00021li5.jpg

Samsung Omnia, 8gb version, me like this phone, especially after turning it into nice GPS receiver by adding Garmin Mobile into it :)

No way! Thats a sick mod tel0004! I would love to have a headset like that! I can just imagine pulling it out at school....

Ive been usin the sprint instinct. Its got enough capabilities for me. If i had the iphone, my bill would be outragous from me buying every app i see...

From a few weeks ago. I recently dumped the SE W910i which was a lousy phone. Now I use only the E71.

Yeah, the E is a bit dirty:p

HTC Touch Pro and Nokia N80. The HTC is quite the upgrade, what with the touchscreen and QWERTY. The HTC is better in almost every way, it just has some annoying design issues; like the missing dedicated camera button and the rear mounted speaker with an opening that's only 1/3 of the Nokia's so you can bet it sounds muffled.

Just got a Nokia E71 today to replace my E51. Love the Nokia E series. For business use you can't go wrong.

Just got it this afternoon so no pics yet, will post one over the weekend...

Just got a Nokia E71 today to replace my E51. Love the Nokia E series. For business use you can't go wrong.

Just got it this afternoon so no pics yet, will post one over the weekend...

Great! The E71 is an excellent phone; if you already like the E-series, you'll love the 71. It's connectivity options and QWERTY keypad make it really easy to use.

Back