The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Based on the textures alone, yeah, it looks like Slacker is using the classic version so we can probably dump that one(edit: The Calclavia one).
Yeah, using the classic one. Not that I would care much if we switched, but less work is less work :p

Removing one or all of those things seems to have fixed things. Server still going strong. We'll keep an eye on it for a few more days though.

Force Sticks don't seem to be craftable, 2 Force Logs in stick formation in the crafting table makes Wood Barricades.

Server is down, seems to be a different type of crash this time.

Edit: nm it came back up

Just had to do a restart real quick because the control panel was derped up sorry for inconvenience :p

NK, does that mod that gave those ownership signs still work? If so, can that be added to the mod list? I'd like to open iron doors with something other than buttons/plates.

NK, does that mod that gave those ownership signs still work? If so, can that be added to the mod list? I'd like to open iron doors with something other than buttons/plates.

That was a bukkit mod, and we don't have that.

Can you either fix force sticks or spawn them in? Honor system chest at spawn with a bunch of force sticks and you just put in the necessary amount of logs. Or you do the slightly more complicated method of trade-o-mat.

I want my sticks!

Can you either fix force sticks or spawn them in? Honor system chest at spawn with a bunch of force sticks and you just put in the necessary amount of logs. Or you do the slightly more complicated method of trade-o-mat.

I want my sticks!

I can look into it but if it requires config changes that have to be pushed to the client it's probably not gonna happen.

Also dudes, we'll probably be changing hosts again soon. I've had it with FragNet's crap. Whenever that happens downtime should be an hour or so and I'll warn you ahead of time. It's so hard to find a good host.

Honor system chest at spawn with a bunch of force sticks and you just put in the necessary amount of logs. Or you do the slightly more complicated method of trade-o-mat.

How about this?

I like the trade-o-mat idea. I don't think they are hard to setup. Just load it up with a ton of sticks and when you log in, just trash the logs that you collect from it.

Server is down, feels like the same crash we had before where server lag ramped way up and then the thing conked out.

Is there some kind of cache or something that can be cleared? That's the only thing I can think of if this crash bug is something that's creeping up over time...If it's not the same crash then nvm, but it sure felt the same(same message too, server closed)

Good thing I can't sleep. Getting it back up...

This mod pack is freaking awful.

I dont think its the mod pack.

Well it's either the modpack, our world, or the server itself. Leaning towards either the modpack or our world since the server, aside from some problems with the admin panel which you guys didn't have to deal with, worked fine up until we updated to 1.1.3

Can I be whitelisted as well?

Not familiar with these mods but will learn.

Zetharion is my in game name.

Server is SUPER laggy, not sure what the cause is but the game is unplayable right now :/

Need to have 2 friends whitelisted (1 is cousin, 1 good friend)

Soundwavx
Gunsmith114

I have to admit, I enjoyed the game much more when finding diamonds and other valuable ores was meaningful.

Even though I do have NEI installed, I very very very rarely use it. I feel so guilty about cheating that when I do use it, because I'm too lazy to go back to a chest, I destroy the equivalent when I do go back.

Even though I do have NEI installed, I very very very rarely use it. I feel so guilty about cheating that when I do use it, because I'm too lazy to go back to a chest, I destroy the equivalent when I do go back.

Well we can't just spawn in whatever we want :p NEI is useful as a recipe book in multiplayer, that's all.

Back