The biggest list of stuff FS you have ever seen.

yea, wouldn't have been too bad, I probably would have just ended up simply blindly choosing a guy to refund his money.

people people people. If you buy something from me, are happy with it, please leave me some heat. I will return the favor.

trailnut said:
Bump for a seller who really cares a lot about his customers. Good job!

--Rob
Thank you, I appreciate the trust you have in me. It does mean alot to me. I try very hard to make sure everything is done well and correctly. I do not like hearing it when someone has a problem with me. In the 5+ years I've been on various forums and mailing lists selling and buying stuff I have had only one major screwup involving a guy in Canada who bought a Shuttle XPC from me. Long story short, it got lost in the mail, or whatnot but since I screwed up, did not insure. I sent him ANOTHER one. If anyone wants a recap of the entire incident there is a lengthy thread on it in the Sudhian forums.

The following went out today

Logitech Cordless Keyboard\mouse set

5.25" PC Drawer kit

Black Lite-On 52x burner

Black Floppy drive

10\100 card

40mm blue LED clear fans

Zalman fan mate

2 Blue sound sensitive cathode kits

2 blue Lazer LED kits

3 more Shuttle covers

4 INWIN A500 cases

Thanx to all buyers, please email me and let me know that the items arrived safely.

could use some extra dough for MML, again, I can bring stuff with me as long as they are not very large, payment must be had in advance though. Make me an offer

bump broke another $100 text book.
Interest expressed in the following items

Shuttle case *
laptop slot load drive *
mitsumi reader\floppy combo *
2 shuttle power supplies * (I have more)
volcano heatsink
dremel *
AMD CPU
SYS LCD Panel
mini fanbus
PCMCIA adaptor
shuttle FN41V3 motherboard *
black floppy drive *

note interest expressed and payment received are two different things, IE no one payed me yet they are still on the table. Items sold will be updated later on this evening. Thank you come again (*payment received or on hold for trustworthy member with interest)

bump the following was sent out this week

black floppy drives
slot load laptop drive
AMD chips
dremel kit
Shuttle silent X PSU (i have a few more left)
shuttle FN41V3 (SN41G2) motherboards (have more)
5 blue cathode kits (have many more)
other stuff i cant recall at the moment.

Back