The biggest list of stuff FS you have ever seen.

topcat989 said:
Zero you need to recheck your links, many of them are down :eek:
will do.

phoang124 said:
you have any usb transfer cables?
define transfer cable. also I would very much prefer somone to buy those in addition to a larger item. I keep getting requests for little $10 parts every other day and frankly I don't feel like hitting the post office 3-5 times a week to ship out $10 items. The cables are for printers, cable\dsl\adsl modems, routers, scanners stuff like that.

I need to clear this place out, make me some offers, I will be adding some more crap shortly. I'm also open to interesting trades. Laptops, monitors, motherboards, video cards, barebone packages. (stuff to make a cheap spare system) e.t.c.

Whatsa mattah my shit aint good enough for your guys. Best offer on everything. I'll even consider sexual favors from A cups.

Shuttle XPC case covers, Silver $25

Shuttle XPC case covers, Black $35

Black case, no cover or ports. Front plate is a G2 with the $40
3 audio ports and mini firewire. I.C.E. grill removed, holes
drilled for a 92mm fan while retaining the mounting points
for a stock 80mm. Rail dremeled to allow for a sideways
HD install.

Can I get pics of that stuff please? Please send them to [email protected].

Krypto said:

Black case, no cover or ports. Front plate is a G2 with the $40
3 audio ports and mini firewire. I.C.E. grill removed, holes
drilled for a 92mm fan while retaining the mounting points
for a stock 80mm. Rail dremeled to allow for a sideways
HD install.

Can I get pics of that stuff please? Please send them to [email protected].
c7_1_b.JPG

17_1_b.JPG

52_1_b.JPG

and you can see what a cover looks like by visiting Shuttles website, they have sat in the box, no scratches, dings or dents.

I just have to ask. Did any 110 pound females send you an email? :D

Will either of these fit a SN45G? Is that price shipped?

Are you interested in any other hard drives than WDs? I have a Maxtor Ultra16 250 gig (the PATA version) and I'm interested in the Antec powersupply and the Mitron 2.5 bay controller. PM me if you're interested.

Krypto said:

Will either of these fit a SN45G? Is that price shipped?
yes it will fit, shipping will be $5

Apallohadas said:
Are you interested in any other hard drives than WDs? I have a Maxtor Ultra16 250 gig (the PATA version) and I'm interested in the Antec powersupply and the Mitron 2.5 bay controller. PM me if you're interested.
not interested.

PM sent, I want the Zalman FanMate 2. I might be interested in one of the fan controllers?

Ok I am an absolute dumbass. I was banging out replies to PMs and e-mails about the shuttle covers thinking it was the same person asking me a shit load of questions when in fact it was 4 different people. Anyway I'm not sure what to do here, flip a coin? start an auction? put it on ebay and send you guys a link? All of you sent me the payment within an hour of each other and the first payer wasn't the one with first dibs so I can go that route. If you guys have any idea's lemme know.

Zero_Distortion said:
Ok I am an absolute dumbass. I was banging out replies to PMs and e-mails about the shuttle covers thinking it was the same person asking me a shit load of questions when in fact it was 4 different people. Anyway I'm not sure what to do here, flip a coin? start an auction? put it on ebay and send you guys a link? All of you sent me the payment within an hour of each other and the first payer wasn't the one with first dibs so I can go that route. If you guys have any idea's lemme know.
Nevermind!!! I was saved by a friend who happened to have an extra one, so disregard that last statement everyone will get their covers.

Zero_Distortion said:
Nevermind!!! I was saved by a friend who happened to have an extra one, so disregard that last statement everyone will get their covers.

lol that could of been bad :p glad it worked out for ya

Back