Post your Mobile Devices!

Here are my phones. Not all of them are being used, but I have them as backups if need be. This is my collection over the years. Alltel, Verizon, and AT&T. Still have every single one of them. Love my phones.

I just got a Droid, but I have no camera at the moment so cannot take a picture. Thank you.

HTC G1:
BSYCsJWkKGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0usBKC2Jshbg.jpg

16GB iPhone 3G:
IMG_0001.jpg

Nokia E71:
IMG_0923.jpg

POS HTC Fuze:
HTCFuze003.jpg

BlackBerry Storm:
Storm2.jpg

Various Backups:
Phones001.jpg

This is my collection over the years. Alltel, Verizon, and AT&T. Still have every single one of them. Love my phones.

I'm inclined to agree with you...and really temped to rid myself of this DROID. :-(

The Droid sounds like a disappointment. I am Getting rid of my Touch pro 2 (on the for sale forums here actually) and sticking with the Moment or Hero... Cant decide if i really want the keyboard or not.

I'm inclined to agree with you...and really temped to rid myself of this DROID. :-(
Man, you definitely are on a roller coaster ride with your cell phones. ;)

I've played with my brother's Droid and there's a lot to like and dislike about it. Android 2.0 is a winner, though it's still got some growing pains. One thing is certain: I'm done with hard keyboards. 2+ months with my iPhone have won me over to the touchscreen world and I ain't going back. I've tempered my iPhone complaints after trying some of the competition (Droid, Touch Pro, several others). However, I still don't like AT&T's lousy 3G coverage and expensive plans. I'm really looking forward to the HD2 (on T-Mobile :)). I hope it's as good as promised so I can give AT&T a flying drop-kick to their little 'nads once and for all.

The Droid sounds like a disappointment. I am Getting rid of my Touch pro 2 (on the for sale forums here actually) and sticking with the Moment or Hero... Cant decide if i really want the keyboard or not.

I'm flipping between the Hero and the Pre, myself. Love the Pre, hate the build quality. Love the Hero, hate the software bugs, the lack of a proximity sensor, and the lagging of the phone.

I'm flipping between the Hero and the Pre, myself. Love the Pre, hate the build quality. Love the Hero, hate the software bugs, the lack of a proximity sensor, and the lagging of the phone.

Yeah. I have both the Hero and the Moment right now, the Pre was out because it just feels like such a piece of junk.
The Hero is great, if it just had a bit more power in it. Stick the CPU from the Moment into the Hero and i think it would be a winner.
The moment is solid and very responsive, but the keyboard is a major let down, and the phone is a bit bulky (not compared to the touch pro 2 of course).

When it comes down to it, I am a big fan of Android and cant wait for it to really start to shine in the future.

Klink, I'm a fan of WebOS over Android, but I love Sense. The main things that got me were the fact that the Hero couldn't even run a damned RSS reader. Feedr and another reader (can't remember the name) took about 15 minutes to load articles from 9 feeds. And I'm not talking about hundreds of articles either, I'm talking MAYBE 40 total over the 9 feeds. I tried using Google's reader as a bookmark, but it was clunky to say the least. Add in a laggy keyboard and the silly autocorrections and I got frustrated fast.

The Pre certainly feels like junk, but the OS is spot on. Hate the fact that you can see the microfilament pattern in the screen and the oreo effect. Got used to the keyboard real fast, but of course, I still prefer the iPhone's on screen keyboard. The browser on the Pre is as close to the iPhone browser as you can get, and miles ahead of the Android browser, IMHO.

As for the Moment? It just feels horrendous. I can't even get past the toy feel of it to even give it consideration.

Best Buy is giving me a few 30 day returns, I'm probably going to milk it for all I can, and hopefully drag it out until January, maybe there will be some better android phones out there.

Yeah. the Moment is not impressing me. The screen looks good but is super blue tinted.
I am milking the same return policy with bestbuy. We can hope for the best, something new and exciting to surprise me.

HTC Diamond with a custom ROM running Win mobile 6.5.1, manilla 2.5, HTC sense, Telus radio and a bunch of other crap. Works like a champ. Also got a BlueAnt Z9i to go along with it.

DSC03502s.jpg

Back up phone is an LG Rumor as a third line for the house. I have an AT&T POS phone for work that is free for me :)

Last edited:
If I could have the iPhone on Verizon, I'd be happy. Had a 3rd gen touch for a little while and loved it.

nope. seriously doubt it. This rumor has been going on for a couple of years now. Also, thats why vzw is showcasing the droid and soon the pre.

isn't verizon getting the iphone next year?

They had the prototypes in house, but apparently they've done nothing but piss off Jobs and Apple with their latest ads. So we'll see, they probably shot themselves in the ass on that one.

Haha! I know, right?

At first I thought, "Oh, lol!" But now I'm crying inside because they lambasted the iPhone w/ their ads. Still, the abandoned toy iPhone cracks me up everytime I see it. :D

Apparently, they've been produced for next year, world phone iPhones that are CDMA, HSDPA, and WCDMA. But since Verizon has pissed them off, they MIGHT (and it's a VERY slight chance) bring them to Sprint. Some of the higher ups I know have mentioned Apple wooing them with literature and Q&A sessions in the past 2 months.

Edit: For CYA sake, do I believe they'll come to Sprint? No, not really. They were 100% guaranteed to go to Verizon, and from what I hear now, they's not set in stone at all anymore. Do I WANT them to come to Sprint? Oh, hells yes.

Here's my finally jailbroken 3G iPhone...no pics of the actual phone, I am at work :p

It's a modified iElegence theme, using some icons I made, and others I found and shrunk to fit the phone...the last picture is the lock screen with out being connected to the charger, and in it you can see my custom wifi logo that still needs fixing hehe...

Lock Screen connected to charger:

img0281.png

First few screens w/ apps etc...:

img0282.png

img0283.png

img0284.png

img0285.png

img0286.png

img0287.png

Some different shots of when you open up apps; first 2 are the phone, then the voice recorder, then the notes app.:

img0292.png

img0289.png

img0291.png

img0290.png

And last one is one mentioned above of lock screen not attatched to charger, with still messed up wifi logo:

img0288.png

Still working one more...may try all text look...

Do you ever get embarrassed when people see your phone?

i got two phones one is my own and one for my work

Nokia N82 is my own phone and got an Nokia E71 from my work

Just picked up a Motorola CLIQ, pretty nifty but honestly... when they release an OS update it's prolly gonna be a drastic change. There are a lot of features that need tweaking IMO. Overall, the phone is NICE but things that I was used to being there on my Samsung Behold that aren't on my CLIQ almost made me take it back after day 2.

Alarm will not sound if the phone is off (my behold would wake up to do that)
File manager doesn't exist, file mgr apps aren't as good as the behold's stock one
Wi-Fi will randomly drop, gotta disable and enable to connect back up
Some apps will force close just because its the CLIQ
Motoblur only syncs once every 15 minutes (stream that shit ffs!!)
Some functions are ridiculously difficult to figure out, like using an mp3 for a ringtone
Contacts saved to SIM won't import
Contacts from my Behold won't sync to the CLIQ through mobile backup

It's really a mixture of calling tech support to ask a million questions, googling shit, and finding out a lot doesn't work but "the update will fix everything IF it ever comes out."

Overall, having Android has made life easier for finding new places to eat, finding my way around the city, etc etc though so I'll live with the shortcomings I guess

Apparently, they've been produced for next year, world phone iPhones that are CDMA, HSDPA, and WCDMA. But since Verizon has pissed them off, they MIGHT (and it's a VERY slight chance) bring them to Sprint. Some of the higher ups I know have mentioned Apple wooing them with literature and Q&A sessions in the past 2 months.

Edit: For CYA sake, do I believe they'll come to Sprint? No, not really. They were 100% guaranteed to go to Verizon, and from what I hear now, they's not set in stone at all anymore. Do I WANT them to come to Sprint? Oh, hells yes.

When has it ever been 100% that the iPhone was ever coming to Verizon? It has ALWAYS been a rumor that Verizon would carry it, never ever set in stone.

When has it ever been 100% that the iPhone was ever coming to Verizon? It has ALWAYS been a rumor that Verizon would carry it, never ever set in stone.

In public? Never 100%. From internal sources testing the actual devices? It was as set in stone as you could get, unless your company decided to openly insult everyone involved. And then Verizon lost their minds.

They had the prototypes in house, but apparently they've done nothing but piss off Jobs and Apple with their latest ads. So we'll see, they probably shot themselves in the ass on that one.

You have it backwards. Jobs pissed off Verizon long ago and so ATT ended up with the phone. The only reason there is no iphone on Verizon is because Jobs thinks he is God.

Verizon does not need Jobs and once he understands this , and I believe he has gotten the message, there may be an Iphone as well as a couple of other devices from Apple enjoying the greatness that will be Verizon 4g

Verizon has over 90 million users..........do the math

The Imagio on the left is mine and the Droid on the right is mine to use (Company Phone)

sidebyside.jpg

I have to ask, Which do u find yourself to be using more and why?

To be honest, I like my Imagio better and in fact use it for my corporate email as well as my personal email. I am a visual person and I like the look of the phone better. I love the interface and exchange is flawless. I even like the Vz navigator better but of course its 10 a month.

The Droid has a better browsing experience and is wicked fast and more fun. It is ironic that I use my personal phone for work and my Demo phone for fun. Both phones have company demo lines on them but I own the Imagio. This is convenient since I can show customers both of them and this helps them make a hands on decision I also use a Samsung Gleam that I actually pay for but since the company provides me with two demo lines, i dont have to pay for data and so............ there you have it

What are you running to get that clock and weather forecast on your lock screen? It looks good.

Back