Tard Fight!!!!!

Tard = 12263 points left
The Winner = 12103 Points left

the Winner (aka me) still has the lead :)

roftranspo said:
Tard = 12263 points left
The Winner = 12103 Points left

the Winner (aka me) still has the lead :)

Mine transvestite's
8,215 7,933

Who's the winner now?

dekard said:
Mine transvestite's
8,215 7,933

Who's the winner now?

you are for THIS update...what about the next one ;)

so are you going to nickle and dime this whole thing or should i start actually getting worried?

Guess what....my friends office that i have borged just bought some brand new dells...at least 5 and this is the same office that is half set to timeless so i get to fix that two :D

So lets see the scores:
Detard=9833 left
Me=10830 left

ummmm...wonder how solid that 1k lead is....interesting :)

Oh...on a technical point...i usually consider points registered on hardfolding.com to be official points...is that ok with you or do you want stanford's stat to be official...and if we go with hardfolding...if we both bust 20k in an update...its the person with the most wins...no ties :)

someone is slippin :D

Detard=8326 left
The Winner aka Me = 7901left

OH MY detard...you lost the lead :D

Anyone seen dekard????

I still have a 399 point lead and he his no where to be found....ummm....maybe he cant take it :D

Detard...where are you...this is going to be over in a couple days tops and you are MIA...what gives....finally realized im better than you and you shouldnt mess with me :p :D

what???? no post detard...i saw that you were on this morning...not going to come and say anything? just cuz im less than a day away from winning doesnt mean we cant be friends :)

zim01 said:
funny how that happens when the end of the race comes.....
;)
true....but now im kinda worried since his points production has dropped almost 1k...dekard...everything ok buddy?

boys and marty....it is official....dekard is DONE :D

you were running strong...but the better folder is still the winner :)

roftranspo said:
true....but now im kinda worried since his points production has dropped almost 1k...dekard...everything ok buddy?

dunno... ppd just takes a nose dive every once in a while... timing was terrible since i could have beaten you..

Bah! GG!

Back