Tard Fight!!!!!

AtomicMoose said:
You sure are confident for someone who got spanked in his last race... :p
it doesnt matter since in the end....he is still a tard :D

Rich Tate said:
Mouth like a Pitbull Moosey....

Ass like a Chihuahua. :D
roftydog.png

^^ nice moose...even though i dont totally know what "I Want Folding" means?

roftranspo said:
^^ nice moose...even though i dont totally know what "I Want Folding" means?
Means you're gonna lose, biatch!

What are the odds here fellas?
:cool:

AtomicMoose said:
Means you're gonna lose, biatch!

What are the odds here fellas?
:cool:

Man, what a tough crowd... No love for Roft... And its gonna get worse once I lay the smacketh down up you. Now, where's my pina colada?!

dekard said:
Man, what a tough crowd... No love for Roft... And its gonna get worse once I lay the smacketh down up you. Now, where's my pina colada?!
dont drink too many of those or you will never catch me....HAHAHHAHA

ND40oz said:
If that happens, I want winner...

My plan, Mr. ND40oz is to be throwing down 2k ppd every single day of the year... You'll have to reach up to get there...

I'll tip my glass to anyone here who could punch Roftranventpo really hard. And I hope one of the noobies take up that challenge.

dekard said:
My plan, Mr. ND40oz is to be throwing down 2k ppd every single day of the year... You'll have to reach up to get there...

Obviously, you don't know I hit 100k in a month, you do the math... :D

I'll be waiting for you if rofty can't hang, but I have faith in him.

dekard said:
your mouth is cashing checks your ass cant cash Mr. 2k ppd....i would worry about having a better PPD than me right now.

roftranspo said:
your mouth is cashing checks your ass cant

Where DO you come up with these? I'm not even sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure it would insult me ;)

amenthes said:
Where DO you come up with these? I'm not even sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure it would insult me ;)
i blame the heat :)
and as for you learning it from me...probably :D

roftranspo said:
your mouth is cashing checks your ass cant cash

Good quote rofty, but it's actually "your mouth is writing checks that your ass can't cash." Straight outta Limp Bizkit's Full Nelson...and many other places I assume, I doubt Fred came up with it on his own.

Oh, and Rofty is correct in his assessment. ;)

well lets see here....
Tard has 1481
I have 1187

so that is just under 300 points difference :D :D

ICE_9 knows what those smiles mean :)

ND40oz said:
Good quote rofty, but it's actually "your mouth is writing checks that your ass can't cash." Straight outta Limp Bizkit's Full Nelson...and many other places I assume, I doubt Fred came up with it on his own.

Oh, and Rofty is correct in his assessment. ;)
Just call me Yogi Berra :D
and no...i know that wasnt from Fred....he is no where CLOSE to that cool....i dont know where its from but i know i knew it before him

come on detard....im putting up the points...where are yours? FYI....all of my work computers are staying on this weekend....u know...they have to run updates ;)

Game recognize game and you are looking kinda unfamiliar :p :D

Tard Fight, well suited name Rofty ;)

seems like you are really bored or nobody likes you, 4 posts of your own in a row

Asian Dub Foundation said:
hey if "detard" looses can we make him permanently change his name? :cool:

YES!!!!!! :D

and krayzie...yea...i was very bored today at work :eek:

This is gonna be quick... Roft is running about 10% behind in daily production... I just borged another 4 ghz today...

Dekard's points
42,378 < - starting points
48340 < - current points total
5,962 <- race points

Roft's points
255,514 < - starting points
261112 <- current points total
5,598 <- race points

you are only 1 points ahead so far today :D

and trust....you are going to need those extra 4 ghz since it is starting to cool off here which means more boxens back up and running :)

roftranspo said:
you are only 1 points ahead so far today :D

and trust....you are going to need those extra 4 ghz since it is starting to cool off here which means more boxens back up and running :)

and, uh... how many points am I ahead now? oh right... all of them..

I've been bouncing off noble ranking in my ppd... finally the 2k ppd I wanted all along.. Thanks Roft for motivating me to get it.. :)

dekard said:
I've been bouncing off noble ranking in my ppd... finally the 2k ppd I wanted all along.. Thanks Roft for motivating me to get it.. :)
no prob ;)

and i just realized that i have a bunch of borgs set to timeless so they arent doing shit...i need to go have lunch there and fix that soon

roftranspo said:
your mouth is cashing checks your ass cant cash Mr. 2k ppd....i would worry about having a better PPD than me right now.

wow.. thats still good for a laugh..

roftranspo said:
no prob ;)

and i just realized that i have a bunch of borgs set to timeless so they arent doing shit...i need to go have lunch there and fix that soon

doh

/unplugs his farm

what happened?

Back