YMMV: Samsung 3.1 Soundbar HW-R60M

Maddnotez

Limp Gawd
Saw this on Slickdeals and got one today. Walmart is doing a Rollback on these for $189 which I think was the Black Friday price. However, if you go to walmart website and check in store prices and change your store (I had to check 3 different stores) the price may change. So each individual Walmart is selling this for a different price.

A walmart nearby has it for $125 plus tax and I have heard some getting it as low as $100.

Well the model is in the thread title and I guess I should have posted step by step instructions. As I said in the post you have to go to Walmart website and check "in store prices". Each individual store is selling these at a different price so yeah, ymmv.

* Go to Walmart.com
* Click on stores in the top right corner
* Click on store finder
* Type in your zip code
* Click on details on any given store
* Make this your store (I had to check 3 stores before I found them for $125)
* Search Samsung 3.1 under find items in this store.

They had at least 10 of them in the store I went to for $125. I hooked the soundbar up last night and it works great. I do not have another to A/B but this one sounds good compared to what I remember from my old one. I have not yet watched a movie with crazy bass scenes yet so I am unsure what the Sub is capable of but I am happy with the purchase.
Walmarts.JPG

samsung.JPG

Attachments

• Samsung.JPG
    Samsung.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
Back