X13 price skyrocketed on betarigs

mkrohn

2[H]4U
Get over to it NOW guys! all of the rigs are selling out currently so there's quite a shortage on power in the X13 market

directly no clue because I stick with betarigs and have trademybit juggling coins for me. Looks like digit is the one taking off like mad

Hmmm could you explain how betarigs works? I can't quite get it, most rigs seem to cost more than what they can mine... is that the case?

yes I am renting my rigs out to other people who are paying a premium to not do things like pay power and keep everything running. For most people they will do better paying other people for rigs. If you see the prices for rentals are crazy cheap just do like a 48 hour rental and hope a high point comes along.

Yes, I was wondering which coin too. From when I was looking it up only a few out there to mine while it wasn't being rented :/

directly no clue because I stick with betarigs and have trademybit juggling coins for me.

Same. With X13 being so new and volatile, I don't have the time to babysit which coin to mine, so I'll gladly let TMB take care of it for me.

Need to get some X13 love on ccminer. X11 is suckin' hind tit.

Good job telling everyone about it :D I think the window of opportunity here is going to be quite short. Right now X11 is pretty damn poor in terms of reward and X13 is basically just another download away. The market for X13 rigs is pretty small right now, even with the best priced rig it can take hours to get rented. If a few people turn their large farms over to X13 profitability will go bye-bye as well. I give it 48h max.

Betarigs looks like crap payout for x13 already, guess i'll stick to TMB and see what the payout is like tonight.

What's the difference between x11 and x13? I can't seem to find anything in 5 minutes of google searching explaining the difference. X11 looks pretty similar to x13 in terms of profitability on TMB which is the multipool I use.

It looks like someone threw another encryption algorithm or two on top of x11 to me.

thats what it is, just a couple more algo's which is why the tuning for the X13 miner quickly shot up after the X11 one got tuned but these extra couple algo's are quite a bit tougher so you will see a noticeble drop in hashrates

I believe what happend with X13 is a new coin was released and there just wasn't much power available. WIth each new release there should be a spike just like X11 has seen.

X11's payout is horrible right now. I have 59 Mh/s pointed at TMB and that is only grossing me .01 BTC/day. Isn't even worth my time.

Back