WTT: * SOLD *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man F**k Corsair PSU's these are pos I'm looking at a dead AX1200 from a few years ago. I have only had Corsair PSU's fail consistently. and the exchange takes like 2-3 weeks it's such BS. EVGA CrossShip no problem.

Man F**k Corsair PSU's these are pos I'm looking at a dead AX1200 from a few years ago. I have only had Corsair PSU's fail consistently. and the exchange takes like 2-3 weeks it's such BS. EVGA CrossShip no problem.
7 years old corsair 750w sitting here that I used to run in SLI/CFX when it was still relevant. Rails are still ideal, and haven't had a hiccup since install. Any company is going to ship a dud from time to time. However how that company deals with RMA / Support ect is ALL on them.

It's interesting you say that. My Corsair AX1200 just took a shit yesterday. Honestly, I've had the PSU for years and its run in my machine without any problems during that time. However, a week or so of playing Cyberpunk 2077 on my RTX 3090 FE proved to be too much for the aging PSU. Anyitme board power draw went over 340w the PSU would simply shut off. I temporarily connected a Corsair RM1000i that I use on my test bench and the system's running fine with that temporarily. I've got a Seasonic 1200w Platinum PSU but no cables for it. I ordered a Cable Mod cable set to replace the stock ones and we'll see how that goes.

I can't complain too much. I've had that unit for about five years or so and I've pulled upwards of 1100w continuously with it for long periods of time so I think I got my money's worth.

Added Red Devil 6800 XT, 5900X, 5950X

Last edited:
Added several GPU's and simplified trade offerings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back