Wts cs go keys. cheaper than market

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling CS GO case keys.
1.95 each
I've been here for awhile, former [H]ardforum mod, good rep, and I feel this place is safer than buying on steam or the lounge. Keys are king in trading. You can get games and everything else way cheaper. If you want to trade or something, please send pm.

You must have good heat, been here for over a year, and verified PayPal. No exceptions. I can do 5 at a time if needed.
Heatware BravO)))
ebay coreytylor

WF4deSZ.png

Last edited:
I see, totally agree with you bud, gotta go with the truster sellers and what not.

Last edited:
I dont want to buy keys.... I dont want to buy keys.... I dont want to buy keys....

When you say keys, do you mean keys to the game?

They're better than that. These are keys for opening in game cases for weapon skins. The keys go for 2.50 to 2.80 USD each and can be traded for anything on steam. For example, COD AW goes for 60 dollars on steam, but I can trade 20 keys for them.

Who do you trade the keys with? Steam? Meaning they work like gems?
Keys are something like steam cash. They don't devalue like games or other in game items, making them way easier to trade. And people do stupid shit for keys. I can get 60 dollar games for 20 or less keys. I use csgolounge.com for trades, but don't ever deal with real money in there. Sort of why I am selling on here. But trades are pretty legit as long as you double check what they are offering and it's what you want.

Trade with people on steam, sell them on the steam market place or....websites like [H] ;)

Ill skip the key and take that stattrack vulcan for 2.10 :D

LOL. It's the MW looking FT ST. I can get a good bit of keys for it, but I have to wait for the right person that wants MW look and pays over FT prices. Had a hard time getting it, and a hard time trading it lol. It's all about the waiting game.

Back