WTB/WTTF: 5"+ Android on Sprint/Boost, have DDR3 & parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bluntman

Supreme [H]ardness
Anything that's relatively modern that can be used on Boost Mobile will do. Some jerkass swiped my phone in the store before I could walk back in to get it where I accidentally left it and is wanting a reward worth far more than the phone itself + SD card is worth.

Must have a 5" 720x1280 screen or better
Must be Unlocked Sprint and work on/or designed for Boost Mobile at full LTE speeds
Must have a good, clean, working ESN/IMEI number ready for activation.

Preferred to have an SD card slot and replaceable battery

And this comes at a horrible time when I am in the midst of a move (e.g. eviction) and need every penny devoted to making that happen.

Please PM with what you have. I have lots of Retro computer hardware, a DDR3-2133 8GB kit plus single DDR3-1600 8GB, and a Nintendo Wii or Sony PS3 I may be willing to trade to make this happen. Heatware id matches my handle here.

Last edited:
Wait, someone stole your phone and is aking ransom? Where's the cops in this?1?!

I unfortunately don't have the serial number written down still, so the authorities wouldn't do jack shit

Well I did get the phone back today, in four different pieces... with the SD card stolen, of course. So no point now. I'm locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back