WTB Ryzen 9 5950X

Ikasu

[H]ard|Gawd
Trying out my luck, however slim. Have one preordered but it's backordered into oblivion (March, f'reals?). Got all this hardware laying around and no cpu to use with it =*(.

Not trying to pay inflated prices or be scalped, trying to buy one and cover the costs for MSRP + tax + shipping, will throw an extra 50 for your efforts. Just hoping someone has a spare from over ordering, or for whatever reason someone wants to sell theirs.

Heatware

Last edited:
It's really really hard to find one at the price point you are thinking right now.

Last edited:
People are scalping these on eBay for well over $1,000. The availability just isn't there. I've been trying to get one just as long with no luck.

I ended up just getting a 3200g to test out my Dark Hero Board. Not paying $1000 for a 5800x I'll.try my hand at the lottery of getting a 5950x at near they price (cad) I know usd is $799 cad it's around $1000-1100

Hold out hope; I managed to get one from Best Buy this past week! Trust me, I know the struggle.

the struggle is worse if your canadian and in a remote area no best buy, no micro center, only hope i have is online,

The struggle is truly real. Placed two orders in november, one with provantage, other with shopblt. ETA's keep slipping, end of February atm. Most likely going to slip into March. Sheesh. By the time availability goes to normal, zen 4 will be around the corner, this is just sad...lol.

Back