WTB: P5B Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump...awfully strange you're looking for another in the P5B series.

Thanks for the bump. My current one does 550+ FSB and I am looking to DICE and LN2 so I want another board that is proven.

DICE and LN2, is that folding stuff? I'm not a folder, so I'm guessing.

Nope cooling a CPU with dry ice(-78 C) and liquid nitrogen(-196 C), need an xtreme board to push the limits of a processor. :)

I have P5B Deluxe/WiFi that I am selling for $165 shipped. I never had the cooling to try it as high as your asking, but you can surely buy mine to try to get those speeds.

If you are interested, just let me know. (PM preferably)

EDIT: Revision 1.03G if you would need to know that.

Guess I am looking again for a P5B that oc's crazy since Todd scammed many people including me. Anyways BUMP!

I recently came into one of these, but for my own reasons (like...I don't enjoy running my x1950pro crossfire setup in x16/x4 modes) I may end up selling it. Retail board, but I am the second owner, so I didn't get all the parts. It's the P5B Deluxe/AP-Wifi. I'll test it tonight, if I get a chance, fiance's been sick. Bump, regardless. Settings right now:

E4300 running 9x355 = 3195, ram on 2:3 divider, for 532.5 or ddr2-1065. I'll drop the multi, and the mem divider, see if I can get it up to 600, like you're looking for. I have Buffalo Firestix, D9GKX, and I've run them over 1200, so I know if the board will do it, i can hit 600 @ 1:1.

PM me, if you remember...so that I remember, heh

anyways. i dont believe any 965 stock. or default bios setting voltages can hit 600.

i mean. your gonna have to voltmod regardless if your gonna run LN2 for the top mhz

cheaper then on the forums

you might as well get a 100$ board from egg. and mod the shit outta it.

vcore vdimm vnb etc etc. then if it breaks. clean it all up. refund with egg. you sent me a dead board.
since they dont test open box.

nuff said. MUWAHAHHAHA

LMAO, anyways I currently have one that is fully modded by......me :) It maxes at 550 FSB and RAM doesn't clock well at all either. Still a great board but want a 'golden' one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back