WTB: i7 + motherboard + ram combo CANADA SHIPPING

auntjemima

[H]ard DCOTM x2
Hey guys, reference the thread topic. Looking for that, preferably in the 3000 + series or higher (3770k, for example), thanks!

Shipping is to Canada, so please support that! Looking for cost INCLUDING shipping to K8H 1B5.

Bump

I have a 4770 cpu, B85M-G R2 and 16GB of DDR3 G.Skill if interested.

I checked shipping, its ridiculous though from my WI zip, wow.

Bump

I have a 4770 cpu, B85M-G R2 and 16GB of DDR3 G.Skill if interested.

I checked shipping, its ridiculous though from my WI zip, wow.
Yeah, shipping is neat. It's kinda funny, as I can ship to the states for a reasonable price, but USA peeps cannot ship to me for the same rates.

I am interested, just shoot me a price with and without shipping. I want a good laugh at the shipping cost.

Can always sign up for a free Shippo account to get access to commercial rates for $0.05 per label. Sometimes the savings can be significant compared to running the numbers through the UPS/USPS shipping calculators.

There a rough budget you're hoping to keep under? Does it have to be an intel chip or are you open to other offers? I don't think I'll have what you're looking for but some more info might help lure more people in

There a rough budget you're hoping to keep under? Does it have to be an intel chip or are you open to other offers? I don't think I'll have what you're looking for but some more info might help lure more people in
Sorry! I opened this twice last night to reply and got distracted both times.

I'm thinking somewhere in the $200 ball park. I'm not opposes to AMD, but would prefer to keep away from the FX line.

Back