WTB: Android Smartphone for Verizon (under $50)

I just impatiently went to the Verizon store and picked up a new phone by setting up a dummy line. It was cheaper than paying full price for the phone (which I went there w/ full intention of doing).

Now I have an extra line on my family plan that I wouldn't mind tossing a cheap Android Phone on to keep for emergencies since I pay $10 monthly for the line anyway.

I don't care if it is an older version of the OS, as long as it is complete and works fully.

PM me if you have one to spare.

I smell an OG Droid in someone's near future. Probably your best bet. May want to scour your local Craigslist for one though, might be hard pressed to find one on the forums for cheap. (Bump)

Might have a DroidX laying about?
If you want I'll look around. Let me know (PM).

Yeah I was going to say, how are you going to get a smartphone line for $10? For the last few years they have stopped letting you put data phones on lines without plans. I'd love to know how though, if you have a work-around

My wife has an original Droid that I flashed to Ice Cream Sandwich that she'd like to sell for $40 shipped. It's in excellent shape, spent its life in her purse.

ya, you will need a "dumb" phone to not incur the data fees that are required with ANY smartphone on Verizon...

I'll have a stock Droid 3 for sale with base and car dock in a few weeks... I'll be asking a little more tho. Maybe $80 Shipped. In good condition and docks are in opened.

Back