WTB: AM4 MATX board with Wake On Lan (Intel NIC)

lopoetve

Extremely [H]
So, odd request - I picked up a cheap B350 board for a 2700X / some spare DDR4 that I had sitting around for a project. Worked great, till we got to the headless operation portion of the equation. Sadly, this board (B350 Bazooka, I believe) does not support WOL - the cheap Realtek 1G NIC doesn't include it as an option. Nor does WOL to a PCIE adapter seem to work. So I'm somewhat stuck, as part of this project is a fully scripted shut down / start up process to make things "easy" - and this is one server I have to walk over, by hand, and whack the "go" button on when I want to kick it all off. Tired of it, so it's time to swap that board :)

ITX boards don't have enough slots (need 1 PCIEx1 GPU, one PCIE x8/x16 10G card) unless one happened to come with ~dual~ thunderbolt ports (which I've never seen in AMD+ITX) to support 10G... which means I'm stuck with mATX.

Anyone happen to have an older x370/x470/B450 board out there (or x570/B550 I guess, if we getting fancy) with an Intel onboard nic that they're interested in parting with?

Heatware under Lopoetve - good trader for years here.

i have an asus tuf b450 and a b550 im pretty sure have intel nics on them

b550m plus gaming or b450m plus gaming

lmk if interested

Back