cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for a nvme ssd 1 ot 2 tb.

Or, potentially.

High capacity sas ssds
Fast pcie ssds

Heat under cdabc123

Last edited:
The inland drive, which can be ordered and shipped through Amazon from Microcenter, but can't be bought and shipped directly from the Microcenter website. I've used a few of these, and they have been good for me thus far.
https://www.amazon.com/Inland-Plati...&qid=1620786695&sprefix=1+tb+,aps,179&sr=8-14
There is a microcenter near me I've been meaning to go too and grab a keyboard. I may just have to add the nvme ssd to the shopping list if nothing pops up here.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
There is a microcenter near me I've been meaning to go too and grab a keyboard. I may just have to add the nvme ssd to the shopping list if nothing pops up here.
Even better. They do show a 2TB version on amazon, and even a 4TB. I've never seen those in stock at the microcenter here near me, so if you want the larger ones, you may have to order through Amazon.

Alright so microcenter has a Intel 3300mbps / 1900 for $100. I'm either looking for something similar for less or if anyone has a recommendation for a extremely fast drive I'm all ears.

Based on the specs (and they could be wrong for sure) I strongly suggest the Inland Premium over the Platinum or Professional. It has much better speeds than the others and can usually be found for not a lot more. If the durability numbers are accurate, the 25% premium seems worth it. If the Platinum is 1000 (and has a typo) versus 1300, I would go platinum.

Prices are a little higher at Amazon than MC direct.
$125 Premium 1300 TBW 3100/2800 R/W
$100 Platinum 100 TBW 3100/1900 R/W
$100 Professional 600 TBW 2000/1750 R/W

Back