WTB: 1155 k variant quad-core cpu

Matthew Kane

Supreme [H]ardness
So I've had enough of this crappy i3 2100 and need something better.

Looking for new or used

3770/k

Microcenter has it for $259 just for reference.

PM me, if you're willing to ship-down under to Aussie and we'll negotiate a deal on the CPU price, shipping fees will be covered by me.

No heatware as I've never purchased/sold anything off/on forums but perfect 350+ ebay trade rating

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/thematthewkane

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a BNIB 3770K. I`d be willing to work on you in regards to price.

Micro center has the 3770k for $259 just for refs.

FYI, you have to know not everyone lives close to a Micro Center. Also, with the fact that you are located in a different country, i don't think its applicable to use Micro Center as a reference.

FYI, you have to know not everyone lives close to a Micro Center. Also, with the fact that you are located in a different country, i don't think its applicable to use Micro Center as a reference.

Dont forget tax as well. Just looked up the MC that I know of on the west coast and the majority have 7.5~10% tax rate. Keep me updated if you go back to wanting a 2600k. As I said in PM, not actively trying to sell but I might let it go.

I understand but one [H] member sent me a pm last October when I was away who was close to an MC and willing to buy one and send it out to me as a helping hand.

I've also just gotten another PM from a member who wanted $320 for his used 3770k excluding shipping.

I forgot that there is tax as well if prices come down a bit higher than what I was assuming off a rough baseline from what I've seen I may just pick a used one up locally. BNIB 3770k's here are $385-400. It was $340 before Haswell came out spewing I didn't buy it then.

I understand but one [H] member sent me a pm last October when I was away who was close to an MC and willing to buy one and send it out to me as a helping hand.

Perhaps, you should take that offer. If so, then you should be looking at ~320 including taxes shipped to Australia.

Perhaps, you should take that offer. If so, then you should be looking at ~320 including taxes shipped to Australia.

I made that offer, then he waffled at the shipping cost and tax. O-well, I tried to be nice by offering mine at a good price OR getting him the new one. Now I have no plans to go to MC anytime soon, but if I do the offer still stands

EDIT:

I somewhat disagree with this. To me, it's wrong for someone who does live by one just to buy them and price gouge and flip them for a profit. I've seen people that live near MC buy them for $199-249 then list them for sale for $400+ on forums. To me, those people are dealers and should pay advertizing.

I made that offer, then he waffled at the shipping cost and tax. O-well, I tried to be nice by offering mine at a good price OR getting him the new one. Now I have no plans to go to MC anytime soon, but if I do the offer still stands

Nope wasn't from you got this PM literally right after I bumped this thread since last October.

I somewhat disagree with this. To me, it's wrong for someone who does live by one just to buy them and price gouge and flip them for a profit. I've seen people that live near MC buy them for $199-249 then list them for sale for $400+ on forums. To me, those people are dealers and should pay advertizing.

I don't see anything wrong with this. This is how Ebay works basically.

I also made the offer, but apparently you forgot.

Possibly if I go through my past PM's but as I've said I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any good deals that do come across so I won't jump on a deal straight away only to notice a better one later on.

User ccityinstaller was person I was talking about having a CPU shipped out to me during some MC discount sales and it was last PM I received.

Looking through my PM's your's goes back to September.

+1 on the flipping part, dishonest and I hate it, it's a smart and unethical way to making a profit, some forums prohibit flipping and you get banned from it.

Possibly if I go through my past PM's but as I've said I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any good deals that do come across so I won't jump on a deal straight away only to notice a better one later on.

User ccityinstaller was person I was talking about having a CPU shipped out to me during some MC discount sales and it was last PM I received.

Looking through my PM's your's goes back to September.

Even if there are good deal pops up once a while, some people hesitant on shipping it out of the country.

I don't see anything wrong with this. This is how Ebay works basically.

You also pay fees to ebay for the privilege of selling there and to help them with the cost of running the site. These forums are free so you should pay your cut if you are in the business of selling for a profit. I'm sure Kyle would love to get help with the hosting and other operating costs like ebay does.

Even if there are good deal pops up once a while, some people hesitant on shipping it out of the country.

Yeah that is a problem, sometimes those deals are too good to be true and due to the time zones where the seller is willing to ship worldwide are snagged by a local buyer.

You also pay fees to ebay for the privilege of selling there and to help them with the cost of running the site. These forums are free so you should pay your cut if you are in the business of selling for a profit. I'm sure Kyle would love to get help with the hosting and other operating costs like ebay does.

That's true, and if one forum start charging for listing then people would just leave for another. There is nothing can be done for people who make a living through selling on forums.

Yeah that is a problem, sometimes those deals are too good to be true and due to the time zones where the seller is willing to ship worldwide are snagged by a local buyer.

I personally stopped shipping to outside of US, because of high chance of scams and i don't want to deal with it.

EDIT:

Where did this happen? Why would anyone with pay a 100% markup? Usually MC prices after tax are only a couple dollars away from the Egg or Amazon....???? I don`t want to be harsh but if you pay these people a 100% markup then I`m pretty sure a reevaluation of your past, present, and future financial decisions is important.

Plus if your selling things on forums for 100% markup, and expect to support yourself thru that....Find a job lol

That's true, and if one forum start charging for listing then people would just leave for another. There is nothing can be done for people who make a living through selling on forums.

I personally stopped shipping to outside of US, because of high chance of scams and i don't want to deal with it.
There's plenty that can be done when it appears people are selling purely for a profit. It just takes effort. THe problem lies in when forums start charging and it works on one, surely others will soon follow.
Where did this happen? Why would anyone with pay a 100% markup? Usually MC prices after tax are only a couple dollars away from the Egg or Amazon....???? I don`t want to be harsh but if you pay these people a 100% markup then I`m pretty sure a reevaluation of your past, present, and future financial decisions is important.

Plus if your selling things on forums for 100% markup, and expect to support yourself thru that....Find a job lol
I agree, but it DOES happen. I could post links but why advertize their sales for them? LOL!

Back