Wireless gaming keyboard for HTPC?

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
IMAG1661.jpg

IMAG1663.jpg

So I'm finishing my home theater setup, I need to repaint the walls and build a cover for some cables on the ceiling but gaming wise its ready to go. My biggest complaint though is my keyboard. Currently I use a logitech G602 mouse and a cheap Microsoft wireless keyboard, mouse is awesome but the keyboard is annoying to use in the dark. Key's feel weird and theres no back light which makes it hard to type if I lose my fingers landmarking.

So any good wireless gaming keyboards that have backlight support? Really don't want to string a USB cable across my floor to use a wired lol

Last edited:
IMAG1661.jpg

IMAG1663.jpg

So I'm finishing my home theater setup, I need to repaint the walls and build a cover for some cables on the ceiling but gaming wise its ready to go. My biggest complaint though is my keyboard. Currently I use a logitech G602 mouse and a cheap Microsoft wireless keyboard, mouse is awesome but the keyboard is annoying to use in the dark. Key's feel weird and theres no back light which makes it hard to type if I lose my fingers landmarking.

So any good wireless gaming keyboards that have backlight support? Really don't want to string a USB cable across my floor to use a wired lol

There isn't much out there. This might be the closest thing to a gaming keyboard with led.

Razer Turret - Living Room Gaming Mouse and Lapboard

Thanks guys, Ya I had hoped there more out there. I don't like stringing cords but I may have to :(

The Logitech K800 should do exactly what you want. It's $50 on Amazon right now. It might not be "gaming" if you're competing in high level CS 1.6 events or anything like that, but it's more than adequate for normal gaming.

That would probably do it thanks! Soon as I free up some spare cash I'll probably grab one (just bought a larger ssd lol)

Back