Windows 10 Pro.

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
Hi all,
I don’t know how to say or ask. I have Windows 10 Pro install on this laptop I picked up from here. I’m coming from Windows 7 Ultra. So is there any utility or some kind of program I can run to remove a lot the crap, and stop the auto update?

Thank you

start uninstalling what you dont want and maybe google a tweak video on yt.
turn on "metered connection" in your network properties to stop windows update from being automatic. not sure why youd want to though...

You cannot uninstall what you want like Onedrive, Xbox crap and others. As for updates. I’ve been running Windows 7 ever since it came and a lot of their updates I blocked. Not all.

Thank you

start uninstalling what you dont want and maybe google a tweak video on yt.
turn on "metered connection" in your network properties to stop windows update from being automatic. not sure why youd want to though...

you can uninstall onedrive just fine. you can remove 2/3 xbox pieces and most other things too. ok, then do what i suggested or hit up google and find one of the 7 other ways to disable updates.
(y)

Spent the day trying to remove onedrive. i have 2 choices. 1. Reinstall windows 10 pro, but by using a modified iso. Or spending $10.00 to this guy chris Titus tools.

you can uninstall onedrive just fine. you can remove 2/3 xbox pieces and most other things too. ok, then do what i suggested or hit up google and find one of the 7 other ways to disable updates.
(y)

Spent the day trying to remove onedrive.

I just booted into my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit VM that I use to test things like this. Fresh install of 22H2 with all of the latest updates. There was NOTHING that prevented me from uninstalling Onedrive, and it took less than 10 seconds.

Could you go into a bit more detail about what sort of obstacles you are encountering?

onedrive.png

The uninstall button is grayed out. And this is 22H2 far as I can tell.

I just booted into my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit VM that I use to test things like this. Fresh install of 22H2 with all of the latest updates. There was NOTHING that prevented me from uninstalling Onedrive, and it took less than 10 seconds.

Could you go into a bit more detail about what sort of obstacles you are encountering?

View attachment 588126

Thank you. After running Windows 7 this long without a problem. I don’t worry about security. I am only going to Windows 10 Pro because some of the games and program won’t run on Windows 7 anymore. Plus I do run more than one computer. When I’m done Windows 10 computer won’t be in the network. No internet connection. I don’t play multi plays games. Only singer player.

Thanks again.

Spent the day trying to remove onedrive. i have 2 choices. 1. Reinstall windows 10 pro, but by using a modified iso. Or spending $10.00 to this guy chris Titus tools.
Here's a video of Chris Titus using the tool they developed for Win 10. You don't have to pay to use the online version, but, it helps support them.

Thanks, I already bought it, because I did not find the online version anywhere even on GitHub. Do you know why there is a limit of 5 logins? is it I only get 5 and have to pay again?

Here's a video of Chris Titus using the tool they developed for Win 10. You don't have to pay to use the online version, but, it helps support them.

Thanks, I already bought it, because I did not find the online version anywhere even on GitHub. Do you know why there is a limit of 5 logins? is it I only get 5 and have to pay again?

I would suspect it means 5 separate machines. Like Aida64, you can only use it on 3 individual machines per license with the regular retail version.

Thank you. It does allow you to delete machines from the list.

I would suspect it means 5 separate machines. Like Aida64, you can only use it on 3 individual machines per license with the regular retail version.

Back