Wicked Lasers SPYDER III Arctic Laser with extra accessories - Ends 9/28@18:22 - $365

IRSmurf

2[H]4U
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261104146665

Please read: If you're intimidated about handling firearms, you should consider buying a much less powerful laser. This "toy" is only for responsible adults who respect a one watt laser's destructive potential. You must not shine this at people or animals. Direct contact between the beam and and a living being's eyes will result in permanent scarring.

Everything in this bundle is in like-new condition. I purchased the item from Wicked Lasers on 4/13/2012.

This bundle includes:
  • Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic ~1W laser
  • Wicked Lasers Expanded Lens Kit
  • Wicked Lasers Laser Shades
  • Wicked Lasers Nylon Holster
  • Wicked Lasers Expanded Lens Kit ($50 value)
  • Original documentation
  • Sanyo Lithium 18650 (battery and charger included)

If you're going to enjoy this laser indoors while in the company of others, you'll need extra pairs of eye protection. You can get a good pair on Amazon for just eight dollars. Just search Amazon for "Uvex S1933X Skyper Safety Eyewear." I've got a pair myself, but I need to keep them for my other Wicked Laser.

If you buy directly from Wicked Lasers, like I did, your package may not clear US customs and you'll spend weeks waiting for its arrival. And if you want the privilege of receiving the laser within 1-3 weeks, they'll charge an extra $15 shipping fee. But if you order my laser, you'll receive it as fast as any other domestic package!

This is one ridiculously powerful laser. And what makes it the best hand-held laser is its numerous safety features. This laser has a safety key, a coded power sequence, and high power and low(er) power continuous modes and pulse modes.

At full power, this laser will vaporize a pit in my dresser in four seconds. I'd know, because I accidentally did that while taking pictures for this auction. And that wasn't even using the cutting tip. The Expanded Lens Kit includes a cutting tip, which focuses the beam to a needle point. This laser can cut almost any dark wood, plastic, etc.

I will only ship to US addresses. No PO Boxes.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back