Why yes, honey, the fans *are* a bit louder lately

Wife: Should we upgrade?
Me: Probably a good idea. Just to be safe.

1M4C2.png

For the Horde!

Mine is more like "yes I think it IS much warmer in the apartment than it is outdoors... that is so weird!..." ;)

Mine is more like "yes I think it IS much warmer in the apartment than it is outdoors... that is so weird!..." ;)

havent you heard of reverse global warming?the interior heats up...

Hah. We have a hot basement and cold upstairs. Reverse physics......

Hmm you guys may have stumbled onto some errors in the laws of physics!

lol its the opposite in my house..

wow its nice and cool out here in the living room...

walk into my room.... holy FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-..

problem with my house is that the door to my bedroom is angled away from the living room which means i get shit for air movement through my room even when its blowing 60mph outside. yet if i open the window to the front room its a friggin tornado in the hallway, friggin crappy design. the other issue is that the living room has 3 giant windows that CAN'T be opened!!! who the bleeping hell puts 3 windows in a living room that can't be opened!!!!!!! this house has 8 windows only 3 of them can be opened(not including the sliding glass door in the living room that stays open 24/7).

I'm with jebo. The wife said I had to move the second furnace downstairs with the first one during the summer... or shut it off. I game downstairs now.

Yesterday I was daydreaming about jamming a couple rigs under the kids beds this winter.

It should be noted that I already have an i5 2400 folding under my dresser in our room as an HTPC :)

lol its the opposite in my house..

wow its nice and cool out here in the living room...

walk into my room.... holy FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-..
Yeah this is pretty much my experience, if you stand at my door facing the hallway your back will be hot and your front will be cool :eek: I set up fans to blow the heat out into the hall during the summer and out the window in the winter.

I just load everything but my main rig into my parents office.. It's ungodly hot in there all year long.

Not surpisingly, saturated ground is much more effective for geothermal cooling.

Wish I could, building one in a swamp is kind of a no-no haha.

Momma said Folding is one of the many tools of the devil.

But what Momma don't know, won't hurt her.

Geothermal FTW. If you dig a hole and it fills with water.... then it sounds like a great opportunity for the Duckman Stealth Cooling Bomb!

Last edited:
Momma said Folding is one of the many tools of the devil.

But what Momma don't know, won't hurt her.

Geothermal FTW. If you dig a hole and it fills with water.... then it sounds like a great opportunity for the Duckman Stealth Cooling Bomb!

The boxen died of da dehydration, it couldn't get no wata!

Back