What's a good air compressor for an Antec 1200 or similar case?

• Thread starter Deleted member 201992
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 201992

I go through cans of compressed air like mad and was wondering how much and if there was any danger to getting an air compressor. If it is reasonably priced (less than $120) I may consider such a device. Which air compressors are actually worth it and good for computers? Not like it will ever run out either.

The problem (IMO) with small compressors just for blowing dust out of a pc is cost. When you add up the total of any decent equipment, it will surely be closer to $200... unless you get some crazy $49.99 package deal at WalMart that's liable to explode the second time you use it.

I would just stick to cans, unless you could warrant the need for other more profitable reasons.

Perhaps a bit extreme but there's something like this:

http://www.cyberguys.com/product-details/?productid=29418

I say extreme because the air flow coming out of this thing with the reducer that you see on it in the picture puts out a lot of air. It does get warm too but the flow is constant and strong. Loud little gizmo too.

Also make sure 'em attachments are on nice and strong otherwise they'll shoot right off! Had one shoot right at my 26" monitor and again inside the case before I finally got it on their tight. :)

Perhaps a bit extreme but there's something like this:

http://www.cyberguys.com/product-details/?productid=29418

I say extreme because the air flow coming out of this thing with the reducer that you see on it in the picture puts out a lot of air. It does get warm too but the flow is constant and strong. Loud little gizmo too.

Also make sure 'em attachments are on nice and strong otherwise they'll shoot right off! Had one shoot right at my 26" monitor and again inside the case before I finally got it on their tight. :)
thanks, any more ideas for potential compressors?

ended up buying the one above for $50 with shipping.

any small 2.5 gallon will do which are usually under 100$

just watch you dont use too much pressure or get to close and start removing components from the pcb

Canadian tire up here in Canada has a nice deal on, 5 gallon cambel hausfield and an air drill, impact, air chisel and nail gun for 199$ half price, even includes an impact socket set

Back