WD 850x Black 2TB back on sale !

Prime Day and all the competing sales from other stores is just around the corner. I’m sure we’ll see some new price drops and new price floors for SSDs and RAM.

Still waiting for the 4TB for $250 or less.

Prime Day and all the competing sales from other stores is just around the corner. I’m sure we’ll see some new price drops and new price floors for SSDs and RAM.

Same, I'm actually hoping we can get a Phison E18 4TB drive w/ DRAM cache around $200, and that then I can stack my $60 off $150 amex rewards point discount on top of it :) Sad thing is that for that to work it has to be sold by amazon.com (not just shipped by amazon) so some of the drives like the silicon power one thats $229 doesn't qualify. wahhhh

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait for Prime Day now. I'm looking for two 4TBs to RAID and I'll be surprised if good ones aren't on a promo.

I'm tempted by SP, PNY... etc, but I'd rather stick with top flight assembly and management software.

Yep, me too, cause if I can snag some of those, I have several clients (myself included) who would jump at the chance to ditch their assortments of 1 & 2TB drives in favor of 1 or more 4TB'ers :)

Back