War of the Overworld.

boss6021

Limp Gawd
Just picked up the beta of this last night. Initial impression is good, but they do have a fair amount of work ahead of them. It feels a lot like Dungeon Keeper 2. Which is great, because DK1 and DK2 are two of my favorite games.

Anyone else check it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean War for the Overworld? The internet thought I was crazy searching for a game that doesn't exist.

How is it? Looks decent.

I've been looking to see when it's done from time to time.

What do you mean that it needs a fair amount of work?

You mean War for the Overworld? The internet thought I was crazy searching for a game that doesn't exist.

How is it? Looks decent.

Doh! Yes, that is what I meant. It's got a lot of potential. It's still in an alpha/beta stage. They are supposed to be releasing a ton of content this month. They had some setbacks in the development early on, and it didn't look good for the team, but it looks as though they are making large strides towards getting it back on track.

I've been looking to see when it's done from time to time.

What do you mean that it needs a fair amount of work?

Being that it's still late alpha/early beta, it still has some glaring issues. Combat is broken, limited rooms, and pathing issues. The overall feel is there, they just need to flesh out the technical details, and get content and polish before it will be close to complete.

Being that it's still late alpha/early beta, it still has some glaring issues. Combat is broken, limited rooms, and pathing issues. The overall feel is there, they just need to flesh out the technical details, and get content and polish before it will be close to complete.

I really hope they can pull it off! The art style they've gone with is perfect.

I really hope they can pull it off! The art style they've gone with is perfect.

Me too! When I first fired it up, I was brought right back to when I used to play DK1 and DK2. The great news is that the developers are fans themselves.

Back