Wacky Asian flash game

Instakilla

n00b
This is one pretty messed up game but its lots of fun. my best score is 8000.02. I have seen someone get over 15K tho.

At one point, I had the guy up over 85m in the air. That was cool.

3709.07 here :D

I had the guy go up about 120 meteres once = ]

I hope you know that you can give the guy aerial boosts wen hes in the air. You have to wait until the aerial sign turns a certain color to use them. red is for upwards aerial boosts which u get 3 of. Blue is for downwards boosts and they recharge when you are flying through the air.

Noodle Boy said:
3709.07 here :D

I had the guy go up about 120 meteres once = ]

I hope you know that you can give the guy aerial boosts wen hes in the air. You have to wait until the aerial sign turns a certain color to use them. red is for upwards aerial boosts which u get 3 of. Blue is for downwards boosts and they recharge when you are flying through the air.

The highest I managed to get the guy was like 95m. I did know that about the boosts, I figured it out by accident. I wish I could read the instructions.

8007. Got 2 straight specials and used the boosts on them. Got 265 m in the air, too.

twyztyr said:

At one point, I had the guy up over 85m in the air. That was cool.
i had him over 120 at times :D

acratch that...160m in the air and 4617.78 distance

4b5eN+EE said:
i had him over 120 at times :D

acratch that...160m in the air and 4617.78 distance

After getting two combo specials in a row, the dude went 185m up and my best score was just over 5900. What a fucked up game this is. I can't stop playing.

Try getting two straight specials with the geeky stop girl....she hits HARD. It's how I got 8007 and 265 in the air.

yea she does.....i think all of the girls hit the guy when you get a special with her....thats why

Definately a catchy little game. I found this english description here.

Thanks for the linkage!

edit: Set a new PB of 7580.05m, got the Through and Run chick, then hit a special when she was supposed to block, something said "Parachute death sentance" (I think) and moved the guy ahead like 1000m. Strange strange game.

What's the latest version of this game??? I have v1.06...is this the latest version???
BTW...my highest is 4650.51m...

I just got 11029.43, and he was up over 400m vertical...that was the shit!!!!

I just scored 9760.10 :)
One special I got was the purple girl that blocks and then hit her again... block and run then block the block and run??? Pretty cool.
I've also seen him fly over 260m, but not on my highest score attempt.

nanacahigh2.jpg

how come when i click on the site, it wants to download a file and the page wont work now. useing firefox it doesnt load from the web site, it just loads off my hard drive? hmm

update:

had it up 665 meeters

distance of 15539.xx

I'll get some screen shots up when i get home.

I have still failed to figure out when you get the reg, green and yellow specials. One of them makes you super bouncy, one just adds up until all the enrgy is released at once, and one doubles your boosts.

Also, the stopper's special is pretty good.

Back