VR Boxing against a ghost for 1st time: Thrill of the fight

I don't know about the ghost, but I've played a lot of the classic mode, and it's challenging unless you're in great shape. Three minute rounds, and you're dropping in your corner gasping for breath. I've been able to beat all the opponents on normal, and an halfway through them on endurance. You've got to keep your guard up, you've got to keep moving your feet, and you gotta be quick. Remember not to fully extend, you won't get actual resistance so it takes some practice not to hurt yourself. It rewards accuracy over power, but accurate heavy hits are key later on to get knock outs.

I don't know about the ghost, but I've played a lot of the classic mode, and it's challenging unless you're in great shape. Three minute rounds, and you're dropping in your corner gasping for breath. I've been able to beat all the opponents on normal, and an halfway through them on endurance. You've got to keep your guard up, you've got to keep moving your feet, and you gotta be quick. Remember not to fully extend, you won't get actual resistance so it takes some practice not to hurt yourself. It rewards accuracy over power, but accurate heavy hits are key later on to get knock outs.
Fully extending will F you up and you'll be very sore the next day. The game warns you and I tried not to but still did the first time I played. I learned my leason after that.

It's definitely a work out, and it hits different than other games. I burn more calories per hour in beatsaber, but I sweat more in Thrill of the Fight. It's sort of like cardio versus weight training or something.

Oh I know I have only played it a couple of time and I was beat down lol.. hell Im an avid boxing fan and I just can't imagine what they went through when it was 15 round fights lol

Back