Volume's FS Thread: My main photography setup, and a Corsair Vengeance 1500 headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volume

2[H]4U
Accepted forms of payment
PayPal Verified
Amazon Payments
Heat: makks87
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My photography equipment. Sucks to have to sell it, but bills have piled up to a point where I have to let some stuff go =/ This stuff was the bread and butter of my hobby for a couple of years. All the photos in my gallery were taken using this equipment.

Pics of equipment coming soon, and I can take pics of any specific parts of the products that you wish to see. These items will be shipped with excellent packaging and padding.

Complete camera kit:

-Canon Rebel XSi 450D with 18-55mm IS lens http://usa.canon.com/cusa/support/c...al_slr_cameras/eos_rebel_xsi_ef_s_18_55is_kit
-Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens (with 52mm Screw-In Rubber Lens Hood)
-Canon BG-E5 Battery Grip (provides you with insanely long battery life, holds 2 battery packs, included)
-Cleaning supplies. Carbon tip pen w camelhair brush, rocket blower
-2x 8GB Memory cards
-Two very high quality filters for the 50mm lens: B&W Polarizer, B&W Ultraviolet
-Polarizer and UV filter for the 18-55mm lens as well. Great quality and no picture degration, just not in the same league as the B&W filters imo
-Tripod w 2 quick release adapters
-No-frillz camera bag which fits the camera+battery grip, both lenses, and whatever you want to put in the accessory pouches.

Excellent condition on all items. I was very careful with everything. Camera includes original packaging.
Asking price for complete kit: $600 SHIPPED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1500 7.1 USB SURROUND SOUND HEADSET
I have a brand new Corsair Vengeance 1500 gaming headset which was worn for about an hour to try out. Although it's as awesome as the HS1 I used to own, I've gotta pay some bills.

Includes original packaging with all documentation intact. 2 year Corsair warranty!
SOLD

28770255.jpg

88427498.jpg

Last edited:
You tempt me sir! I'm currently using a review unit, and liked them enough that I'm thinking about buying them. After I send the review back and you still have 'em I may be able to take them off your hands :) Bills have to come first unfortunately so I can't buy them from you right now :(

You tempt me sir! I'm currently using a review unit, and liked them enough that I'm thinking about buying them. After I send the review back and you still have 'em I may be able to take them off your hands :) Bills have to come first unfortunately so I can't buy them from you right now :(
Sounds good! They're just sitting in a box until someone buys them. I have no real use for them since I don't play much BF3 anymore so it's a shame to let them go to waste!

/bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back