Unallocated Space Lan Party Nov 16th

CompMage

Gawd

The Unallocated Space hacker space is having their November Lan party!

Date: Nov 16th 2013
Time: 5PM ish till we all get bored and go home or pass-out.
(You are welcome to show up any time you want so long as the door opens you're welcome in! We are open most days.)
Price: FREE.... Well we are non-profit and would ask for a donation of 5-10 bucks if you can. While all UAS events are free, the power bill and rent is not. We thank you for any donation you can make.

High speed network end to end, fast internet, and dedicated game servers. DC++ is welcome. This is a B.Y.O.C..... We have movies, console games, a lounge area too.

Come for the Lan Party, come back for the hacking of everything else from wireless routers to trying to measure things for pumpkin chucken. Need help setting up your box we have all the tools you will need from screw drivers to soldering irons, old parts, hard to find strange connectors that you're likely to be the only one to know what it's for. We are located close to Arundel Mills Mall off Rt 170

Oh yea, and a grill and plan to cook meat! Donations of food to grill is always welcome. Community soda and drinks.

Last edited:
I will try to make it, but unfortunately I won't be able to bring my rig, doc's orders.

Need a gaming laptop to borrow?

Yeah, I was going to buy a new gaming laptop, but I have a lot of budgeting to do in the next few months, can't bite the bullet on it yet. I am just not allowed to carry over 10 pounds for the next few months since I had neck surgery.

Too bad my November has been completely crazy or I could stop in. Don't have time for a lan unfortunately. But if you make this a regular event I'm sure I can make the next one :)

I live right down the road in the Glen of Burnie.

Back