Triple Monitor Mount for 1x 29in UW and 2x 24in Curved Displays

Spaceninja

2[H]4U
I am wanting to add a 29in UW monitor to my setup and I already have 2 Samsung 24in curved displays that I want to put on the sides. I can't find a triple monitor mount that says it will be wide enough to support this config. Anyone else using something like this?

For curved, you're really better off using 3 individual mounts, as every multiple mount solution I've ever seen is designed for flat panels.

Curved is niche, as with large format displays for computing. Even if you do find a mount out there supporting multiple curved panels, I don't expect they'll take into account different curve ratios for different panel types (there's no universal "curve" angle between manufacturers or models right now). Also expect to pay a premium for afformentioned niche of the mount, due to lower production volume.

Similarly, every multimount I've investigated is for 4:3 or 16:9/10, so don't expect much support for your 21:9 as it will take up most of the mounting bar which they expect you to utilize for multiple "normal" displays. For multimounts which don't have a crossbar, you run into issues of the ultrawide hitting the other two arms as well.

Last edited:
The 29in in the center won't be curved. It'll be flat. I am looking at the LG 29UM58-P for the center. I was hoping to avoid 3 different mounts, but that might be the way I have to go.

I agree that 3x single mounts make more sense.

I have triple 30" monitors and I prefer being able to choose the angles rather than get stuck with whatever angles the mount manufacturer decided on.

Getting a mount big enough is not a problem:

http://www.tykesupply.com/Hex_Monitor_Stands-Super_Hex_stand_that_holds.html

The catch is you have to clamp it to the desk, so depending on your layout it could be a no-go because this has 2 clamping poles, not 1.

Yeah that massive one would have to double as a bed because I am sure the gf would be upset about me bringing that into the house. I think I'll end up with the single mounts solution. I need to have at least one of the displays off of the desk but the center one I could use the base it comes with. my desktop sits on the desk for heat reasons.

Yeah that massive one would have to double as a bed because I am sure the gf would be upset about me bringing that into the house. I think I'll end up with the single mounts solution. I need to have at least one of the displays off of the desk but the center one I could use the base it comes with. my desktop sits on the desk for heat reasons.

Even the massive one isn't big enough if you upgrade to a 34" ultrawide or 40" 4K as the middle screen.

I use 7 monitors on my home setup and I ended up using 3x single pole mounts because a single mount became just too complicated to get set up right.

Back