Think I'm searching in vain here

entropism

2[H]4U
I'm looking to ditch my Rocketfish Lian Li case and get something a little smaller to fit inside my new desk. Dimensions for the case needs to be 22 (H) x 11 (W) x 19 (D) or smaller. The back of the desk will be wide open for air to escape.

I'm looking for something subdued looking and quiet, preferably with a full size drive rails down the entire chassis, so I can suspend my hard drives easily. Decent wire management is also a plus. Was looking at Lian Li's A17B and Lancool K1B, but it looks like they're out of stock pretty much everywhere. The places that DO have the A17 are just raping the price ($230 shipped). The PC-7FNB and the PC-9 are options, just looking for other suggestions. I'd love the A05, but until I can ditch my 320GB, 500GB and 1TB for an 80GB SSD and a 2GB, I'd have no way of suspending the drives.

If anyone knows if Coolermaster is bringing the Centurion 5-II to the US, that would also be a cheap, ideal case.

Going to be difficult finding the A17 in many places because it is EOL. I remember seeing a some on eBay last month or so going for $130 + $25 shipping at MWAVE's eBay store, but it looks like they're gone. Did you take a look at the Lian Li PC-P50? It also has the full length 5.25" drive bays. Here's to hoping they update the A17 in the same way they updated the A77.

Back