The last Formula-BOINC Sprint...

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

I've got a feeling it's going to be Citizen Science Grid.

The only projects left on the list are:
  • BURP
  • Citizen Science Grid
  • Cosmology @ home
  • DENIS @ Home
  • Enigma @ home
  • Find @ Home
  • Primaboinca
  • SRBase
  • The dDM-Project
  • @ Home VGTU
  • Wanless Mersenne +2
The only project that could really handle a Sprint is CSG as the others have strict requirements (Windows or Linux Only), servers being down (DENIS@Home) have very little to no work most of the time.

So it makes sense to pick CSG as the next Sprint.

Enigma may also be a good choice for the last sprint event. I haven't run this project before. At least in this project some AMD cards are respectable in performance.

Forgot I signed up for this project a while back. Attached it to a few boxen to see how she does.

Plenty of tasks available. Let me sign up and run one task and see how it goes...

Well maybe my boxen queue's are filled for GPU work right now, but none of them are grabbing any work. Requesting new work and receiving 0. Doesn't say why.

Finally got one GPU task running after getting 50+ short CPU tasks. I changed my preference to only accept GPU task from now on. Need to install Visual C++ redistributable 2015 package first to get the GPU task working fine.

Ah that might be why I'm not getting GPU tasks then.

Well..Cosmology would have been an ok selection as they ran pretty darn good during the Pentathlon. But glad it was CSG.

yeah... but for a point whore... it is a very enticing project.... lol This project is still one of the highest CPU point paying projects out there.

I'll page you if it looks like we might not make it.

Back