The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

ISO:
  • a stick of DDR4 desktop ram, 2400 or 2666 speed (or faster, I suppose)
  • 7th gen intel CPU

Have (for shipping $ from 28025):
  • "GAMWING" Single-handed keyboard K12X
  • Intel 115x stock cooler
  • AMD Wraith stock cooler
  • 2x 512mb DDR2 SODIMMS
  • i3-2120 CPU
  • Core 2 Duo T5600 CPU
  • Pentium M 715A CPU
  • 2x 8gb DDR3 REGISTERED DIMMS
Can you pm me cost of shipping to 23456? I may have the ram and cpu you are looking for. Let me look.

Edit sorry meant the one handed gamwing keyboard

Last edited:
I am looking to get rid of this 3 pack of Pixel 7 phone glass for the cost of shipping. I'm thinking $5 shipped. It is new / sealed in plastic. I got these with my Pixel and decided to get the privacy glass that dims if you look at it sideways, so these were never opened.

JETech Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Google Pixel 7

Glass.JPG

Poor guy didn’t get it in the end, it only wanted a 7000 series card so I tried it and it didn’t give a game code, just a link to load it directly into Ubisoft (which I don’t have anyways). I guess they really don’t like people redistributing these free games.
shitty. you tried. :)

I have a brand new Lightning to USB-C cable that came with iPhone 14. It was never used. A PayPal payment of 5.50 should cover postage with ample wrapping. PM me for an exact quote.

Anyone have an internal or external dial up modem (33.6, 56k, etc.)?
I can check my old PC if you still want it and see if it still has a dial-up modem in it. No more modems in my parts bin.
I used to have all kinds of 56k dial up modems .. ISA hardware .. PCI . .external .. Had you only made the request 5 years ago, lol
Oh man reminds me of the olden days. I had a router with a serial port that would dial out to my ISP to share 54k speed across my network. Heck, when I got cable internet the cable company would only let me connect one PC, and it was verified by MAC address, good thing my router could spoof MACs.

Oh man reminds me of the olden days. I had a router with a serial port that would dial out to my ISP to share 54k speed across my network. Heck, when I got cable internet the cable company would only let me connect one PC, and it was verified by MAC address, good thing my router could spoof MACs.
Oh, goodness, thanks for bringing up those painful memories.

Of course, nowadays it's still not completely smooth--I still have to reboot the cable modem if I switch out the router.

I can check my old PC if you still want it and see if it still has a dial-up modem in it. No more modems in my parts bin.

Remember win98se and the internet sharing feature so you could share that 56k goodness?

Remember win98se and the internet sharing feature so you could share that 56k goodness?
I did remember that but you had to go and connect the first PC first for it to work if I remember correctly. The router lets any PC initiate the connection. (Remember setting up an app to connect so you would not hit the busy time and end up with a busy signal?)

I attached the quote from 2000 for my 2nd PC and edited out personal information. Dell quote was sent via email as an HTML (found it and thought I would share), If anyone is interested in talking about it I can start a thread. For any young ones out there for context, I bought a 20-year-old car with 70,000 miles 8 years earlier for $600. (I did get 6 to 10 mpg, sorry).

EDIT I Printed the redacted HTML file to a PDF and attached it.

Attachments

• Dell order 2000 Redacted.pdf
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a brand new Lightning to USB-C cable that came with iPhone 14. It was never used. A PayPal payment of 5.50 should cover postage with ample wrapping. PM me for an exact quote.
Oooo, can you throw this in with the charger?

I still have an Ascend Pipeline 50. I have some external modems too but plan to keep them for the foreseeable future.

I still have a couple of external modems, but don't have duplicates of them. May need to check if that old bbs is still working. 😂🤣 I may have a 33.6K US Robotics that I may be able to part with?

Does anyone have a 2/4/+ port SATA3 expansion card they'd part with cheap or for shipping?

Edit: PCIe.

Last edited:
A few random items. Pay the shipping and you can have them.

LG GGC-H20L Blu Ray and HD-DVD drive. Worked last time I tried it. (a while ago)
Heatkiller IV GTX1080 founders edition. It has been sitting for a while and the copper is now a nice shade of oxidized black inside. Needs some TLC, but functional. Just the waterblock, not the video card.
4 sticks G.Skill ddr3-1600 4gb each
2 sticks Crucial 10th anniversary ddr2 1gb each

Last edited:
YGPM on the LG optical drive.

LG GGC-H20L Blu Ray and HD-DVD drive. Worked last time I tried it. (a while ago)
Heatkiller IV GTX1080 founders edition. It has been sitting for a while and the copper is now a nice shade of oxidized black inside. Needs some TLC, but functional.
2 sticks Crucial 10th anniversary ddr2 2gb each

I did remember that but you had to go and connect the first PC first for it to work if I remember correctly. The router lets any PC initiate the connection. (Remember setting up an app to connect so you would not hit the busy time and end up with a busy signal?)

I attached the quote from 2000 for my 2nd PC and edited out personal information. Dell quote was sent via email as an HTML (found it and thought I would share), If anyone is interested in talking about it I can start a thread. For any young ones out there for context, I bought a 20-year-old car with 70,000 miles 8 years earlier for $600. (I did get 6 to 10 mpg, sorry).

EDIT I Printed the redacted HTML file to a PDF and attached it.
Gosh, I must have picked up at least a dozen of that style dell desktop from my local recycling center before they went all legal and killed the reuse program. Nuts. Thanks for the memories my dude!

Heatkiller IV GTX1080 founders edition. It has been sitting for a while and the copper is now a nice shade of oxidized black inside. Needs some TLC, but functional.
Daaaaaaaamn, I missed out on that drive. I've been trying to back up my old HD DVD movies, if w1retap doesn't take it then please lemme know.

You have a PM.

Daaaaaaaamn, I missed out on that drive. I've been trying to back up my old HD DVD movies, if w1retap doesn't take it then please lemme know.

I have one and an XBOX 360 External HD-DVD drive and software capable of decoding the video files from HD-DVD disks. I'm NOT offering up my drives (because I still have several HD-DVDs), but if you need help getting HD-DVD disks decrypted and imaged onto an HDD, I would be willing to give you a hand with that.

Last edited:
I have one and an XBOX 360 External HD-DVD drive and software capable of decoding the video files from HD-DVD disks. I'm NOT offering up my drives (because I still have several HD-DVDs), but if you need help getting HD-DVD disks decrypted and imaged onto an HDD, I would be willing to give you a hand with that.
I appreciate the offer, but I also have an Xbox 360 External drive. It has some power connection problems and so I was looking for a replacement that isn't as finicky as that one. :)

Heatkiller IV GTX1080 founders edition. It has been sitting for a while and the copper is now a nice shade of oxidized black inside. Needs some TLC, but functional. Just the waterblock, not the video card.
Ygpm

Back