Tanks - Like old school Cannon Fodder

COOL! I've been looking for a stand alone version of this game for ever! I didn't know that's what scorched earth was, THANKS! :D

Have you seen scorched earth 3d? I'm downloading it now...should be fun!

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/

It was for the old Macintosh. It had two cannons and you had to shoot at each other just like in this Tanks game. You didn't have any upgrades or what not, but it was cool. Scorched is going to be fun I think. I downloaded it today (legally) Will have to try later.

Jonsey said:
I don't understand how the shield works
Heh, neither do I. I wish it would save your progress. Damned fun game to waste hours at work with though. :p

S1nF1xx said:
It was for the old Macintosh. It had two cannons and you had to shoot at each other just like in this Tanks game. You didn't have any upgrades or what not, but it was cool. Scorched is going to be fun I think. I downloaded it today (legally) Will have to try later.

Remember Dome Wars for mac? That game owned.

how do you get a multiplayer game going in this?

I selected 2 human players, but then i cant control the 2nd player from my own computer... so... how does that end up working?

hmmm

and the shield doesnt seem to work... or its just worthless, i have points in all the shield things and they dont see to do anything... unless they just absorb some of the damage and then the armor takes the most.

either way they are a bit expensive :)

EDIT

going against 4 computers is pretty sad, i dont even think they get harder on "VERY HARD".... this is pityful :)

Is this supposed to be this easy? I just hit volcano bomb, he blows up... Or, like last time, he shoots the ground in front of him and kills himself. :rolleyes: :p

yes the 2d version of the games very simple and stupid.

PLAY THE new 3d version online against humans, talk about fun :)

its one of the above links its fun.

Back