[T-Mobile Customers] Free stuff, every Tuesday

Fandango Free Movie code expires today if not used. I can't go to movie today so, here's the code:

Edit: No longer valid

Last edited:
Saw that code and was thinking about trying to make use of it, sad part is there ain't one damned movie in theaters today that I give a shit enough about to deal with this heat here in Las Vegas - 9AM and it's 91F and rising to 108F today so, nope, staying home. :)

Saw that code and was thinking about trying to make use of it, sad part is there ain't one damned movie in theaters today that I give a shit enough about to deal with this heat here in Las Vegas - 9AM and it's 91F and rising to 108F today so, nope, staying home. :)

Just remember it's a dry heat. Well except that it rained a little yesterday out in my area of town. Could mean a bit of humidity today which would be excruciating. I can't believe I used to work outside in this furnace. I'm a wimp now. I've been working from home the last 12 years so I just observe the Vegas summer through my window and try to interact with it as little as possible.

Bought Office Space off Vudu with my $5.50 credit -- no money out of my pocket. The other $5 sale movies aren't that great. May get Fern Gully, but looking at finding a better movie. Rented Zootopia last week.

None of the theaters around me take Fandango, so that sucks.

Sucks that Dominos employees can't handle making pizzas. I thought Dominos holds speed competitions, maybe not. The Dominos by me didn't look busy, but was likely due to Tmobile not having many customers around here, because the 4g coverage isn't great.

Back