sprint rocks

aaronearles

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm currently in a cabin in the middle of nowhere in northern Michigan where I was unable to complete a phone call with Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile phones, but I'm tethering my blackberry (for free) at 1.05 Mbps.

That is all.

Sounds cool.

However, I don't like Sprint phone service.

Sprint's data service is superior to anything else I've used.

I think ATT's coverage might be 10% better than Sprints, but they don't have 3G in near as many areas as Sprint does, I've found.

I have only lost signal in one place in the 9 years I've been a Sprint customer, and that was in a valley in TN near the Jack Daniel Distillery. I lose it there every time I go thorough for about 15-20 minutes. I even had signal 30+ miles into the Gulf of Mexico and received 2 calls while fishing. Luckily, my Sprint service has been fantastic. The horror stories, though....

I'm currently in a cabin in the middle of nowhere in northern Michigan where I was unable to complete a phone call with Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile phones, but I'm tethering my blackberry (for free) at 1.05 Mbps.

That is all.

Wow, that's amazing! Sprint didn't work out at all for me. I travel mostly to large cities.

Yeah, Sprint rocks... until you have to call them about anything. Prepare to be unsatisfied, angry, and possibly weeping at the end of the conversation.

Back