Sites that would professionally compile and print photo album

Table

Limp Gawd
Not sure if this is the right place but...

My dad took a bunch of pictures from a family canoe trip that he wants put into a bound photo album and sent off to all the participants. A sort of photo book commemorating his 75th birthday. He needs about 15 copies, so price is a factor.

Does anyone know a good site for such things?

thanks

My Dad printed one at Shutterfly. Hardcover. Was nice. I guess they have many predone layouts, or you can get really fancy and customize everything. 20% off on some sizes of books right now.

There is also Adoramapix which I'd image would have a good product as well. 35% off till May 29th on 10x10 books

I have used picaboo for a picture portfolio. It is really nice. Not sure how it compares in cost to the other ones mentioned above.

I use Mpix. I just got my $700 order of pictures from Mpix for a dance studio portrait shoot. Everything was as expected. Always good quality from them for me!

I use Mpix for all my professional printing. I've never had a single problem with them, their printing is always consistent and great.

As price is a factor, I'd check out Costco. They do some as well. We had a free one done for our wedding, but I don't remember where. It was OK, but I'd probably rather have it re-done at some point.

ETA: Crap, old thread, sorry.

Last edited:
Back