silentnight3985<<<im not a troll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentnight3985

Limp Gawd
I Was retarded and let a "friend" or i thought he was any ways use my name to sell some stuff and now i find out that he riped a guy off,i want to help make this right but im not the troll!The guy there lookign for lives in cali i live in alabama right now.i have never been to cali but i am moving there soon to start a new biz,but i have never riped any one off nor do i want to.ANY ONE can im me at linksys3985 or e mail at [email protected] or call me at 256-575-0992 im not running from any one.

Sounds like you need to clear this up since you personally let your friend use your account. Umm, just a tip too, not wise to post your phone number :D

man i dont care about my number,i want this over and fixed.I cant have this stuff making me sound like a bad guy.

He is posting his number to show that he is willing to do whatever to clear his name
If people are rude or evil enough to spam him or use his phone number in a bad way, they should burn in hell for being assholes

silentnight3985 said:
man i dont care about my number,i want this over and fixed.I cant have this stuff making me sound like a bad guy.

Then a measly $160 dollars for a businessman such as yourself should be nothing in order to keep your name in good fortune. Think about it...

He isnt really in business yet, he is in the process of trying to start one

Think about it....

Then what a perfect way to show folks you are interested in becoming a very serious businessman in the future. Assuming responsibilty for any matters that are in ill regard to your name/business shows maturity

hey - he is being extremely serious about getting this straightened out, as would any company that made a mistake, and I respect that

Do you really think every company in the world has never made a single mistake? Do you think that every company in the world has never fixed their mistake? He is doing his best right now, and he isn't even in business yet. I find that to be a good aspect of him, and not many would have his amount of determination to get the issue fixed right away.

So jump off his nuts, mmkay?

I cant give up $160 at this time,i feal that i did wrong by lending my name to suroot but i had no idea what was up.I shall try my best to fix this but if suroot gets ghost then i cant help any more than what i can.Ban me,call me a troll or what ever but im sick of this,i get slamed for 1 mistake that cost a guy $160..he proly dont have $160 to just give away every day so i feal his loss but i to do not have $160 to give back,infact im selling off my old racking stuff so i can move to cali..but the way its going me and Bill's biz might not work now that every one is only willing to see 1 side of the story,i hope yall are happy with your self and live a long life.so mods u can bad me or what ever but im done with this crap.I got woke up this morning by Bill calling me i had to wake up to every one going off when they had only one side of the story i dont really care that i was woke up but i was woke up to every one taking a side to a story(that i do beleave and feal verry bad about) that i had no word in yet,i could have just stayed quite,got baned,and changed all my info and still ran the biz..but did i? heck no i stayed and wanted to help.that is all i want to do is try and help the guy and his dad,i dont want any one to think i tried to take something thats not mine.

Glad I didn't have to trade with you to find out about your unethical business traits/habits, and your failure to fully rectify problems.

Good luck with the "biz". Let me know when shares of that become available, because I'll be all over that for sure. :p

My thoughts on this issue.......

and this as well:

silentnight3985 said:
This is the post i just made under the troll's section and it stand's true here.This is the last thing i have to say to any of yall! Now to the man with the problem,im me,call me,pm me or pm me your info so i can talk to u and u alone.

I cant give up $160 at this time,i feal that i did wrong by lending my name to suroot but i had no idea what was up.I shall try my best to fix this but if suroot gets ghost then i cant help any more than what i can.Ban me,call me a troll or what ever but im sick of this,i get slamed for 1 mistake that cost a guy $160..he proly dont have $160 to just give away every day so i feal his loss but i to do not have $160 to give back,infact im selling off my old racing stuff so i can move to cali..but the way its going me and Jack's biz might not work now that every one is only willing to see 1 side of the story,i hope yall are happy with your self and live a long life.so mods u can bad me or what ever but im done with this crap.I got woke up this morning by Jack calling me i had to wake up to every one going off when they had only one side of the story i dont really care that i was woke up but i was woke up to every one taking a side to a story(that i do beleave and feal verry bad about) that i had no word in yet,i could have just stayed quite,got baned,and changed all my info and still ran the biz..but did i? heck no i stayed and wanted to help.that is all i want to do is try and help the guy and his dad,i dont want any one to think i tried to take something thats not mine.

sounds like you're going to flake out :( you're setting it up as you're the innocent victum, etc. dude, quit whining about everyone hating on you. have the balls to realized you earned it fair and square. instead of whining about it, realize it's justified and say that you will take care of this NO MATTER WHAT. that it doesn't matter if the friend "ghost" or not. That YOU will PAY, and then you will take over trying to get money out of the friend. Dude, I'm sure you can come up with $160 in a timely fashion, you'll just have to sell something you may not want to. Need it for moving to cali? well $160 is going to be a drop in the bucket for that, what is $160 against that? you have something you can sell, TV, stero, computer, something/s tat will get you $160 in a weeks time. Got any CC? the CC pay pal or buy the HD on CC and send it....there is always a way, it sounds like you just don't want to bite the bullit and make the sacrifice for it......... :eek:

Topcat...i feal that u have no idea what your saying,if i was gona flake do u think i would have tried this hard to help??? Hell no i wouldent,i would go away and then he would be stuck.But im getting all of his money so chill.cornelious0_0 told me only the real "dicks" run there mouth..so u are a "dick"

Hey topcat....F*** U

this dude sort of screwed me
His name is Aaron Smith

10660 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345-1919 US - address for western union payment

756 Arcadia Ave #A Arcadia California 91007

one cell that we talked through
661 373 4391

another address

PAVILIONS #3208 -ship from address
745 E NAOMI AVE
ARCADIA, CA 91007
Tel: (626) 446-9483

essyewroot: 756 Arcadia Ave #A Arcadia California 91007
essyewroot: Janet Lynn Dillon
essyewroot: thats her moms place

supposedly works for http://la.massivefx.com back then
no reply from them

ancient thread here
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=714315
as you can see The[H]uman vouched for him, yet he did nothing for me when Aaron Smith Disappeared from me.

I also im'd civicx18 on aol yet he claims not to be aaron
he contacted me with essyewroot

i purchased 10 drives, 5 which were dead, but i easily rma'd those.
my mistake, he shipped first, i recieved it and sent a westernunion payment, checked drives next day, 5 dead, western union payment picked up

He claims to have moved to washington for college
I filed some claims for it, but it was quite useless, western union called me to verify the transfer, so i cannot say it was not me. i did get my drives, but spent a extra $50 rma'ing.
Forgot to ban him, but silent is not jaye or essyewroot. It is not good to let others use your names, nor is it good to vouch for people, but there isnt much i can do in this situation, best of luck,

if you get a case started against him, i would still want in, i want the $50 i spent rma'ing these drives[\QUOTE]

MX2times said:
Then what a perfect way to show folks you are interested in becoming a very serious businessman in the future. Assuming responsibilty for any matters that are in ill regard to your name/business shows maturity

I applaud you, finally someone with half a brain, to realize the whole "business solution" behind this problem. This silentnight guy is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever read about, and this should be a good way for him to realize it.

When it comes to dealing with retards that wont shut up long enuff to listen than yes i will sink to that level and go off.but UFO gave the info on the guy and said that im not the "friend" so fuck u and fuck every one else that was bashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back