RTX 4090 FE NEW BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thanks for being such a standup guy. If I wasn't planning to skip this gen since I have a 3090 (and still content), I'd be all over this or one of your other for sale threads on the 4090's you've been helping the community out with. Thanks for everything...Hoping you'll do the same when the 5000 series comes around, I'll definitely be nabbing one of those from you if you do in the future 😅.

Just want to say thanks for being such a standup guy. If I wasn't planning to skip this gen since I have a 3090 (and still content), I'd be all over this or one of your other for sale threads on the 4090's you've been helping the community out with. Thanks for everything...Hoping you'll do the same when the 5000 series comes around, I'll definitely be nabbing one of those from you if you do in the future 😅.
NKD has consistently delivered the goods this generation for sure.

Was glad to see an FE offered up here; I know some folks are hardcore about those.

Great seller!

Ha, I am in exactly the same boat and feel exactly the same way of OP helping out people. All 4090s require 4 slots and are too long, meaning I have to get a new motherboard and case. All except the FE, but I have decided to skip.

Free bump for a great member here!

Bump....cuz I want this ...and I can't believe it hasn't sold yet to curb my temptation to purchase it myself! =P

doh! sorry I didn't see that lol..I had scrolled right to the bottom <slaps self in the head>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back