Reverse troll?

nightanole

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok lets try things from the other side of the fence. Lets say you think you have a 100% done deal. You have a final price, you have a shipping quote. Both parties have swapped addresses. Both parties have send final emails like " payment is going out bla bla". So what do you do as a seller if the money doesnt arrive and you can not contact the buyer? Its been 2 weeks and i can not contact my buyer to see if they did send the money out, or even if they dont want it any more. All my other sales from that week have been paid and shipped allready, its just this last buyer. I dont want to resell the item only to have a payment come in the mail in a week or so. What should i do?

nightanole said:
Ok lets try things from the other side of the fence. Lets say you think you have a 100% done deal. You have a final price, you have a shipping quote. Both parties have swapped addresses. Both parties have send final emails like " payment is going out bla bla". So what do you do as a seller if the money doesnt arrive and you can not contact the buyer? Its been 2 weeks and i can not contact my buyer to see if they did send the money out, or even if they dont want it any more. All my other sales from that week have been paid and shipped allready, its just this last buyer. I dont want to resell the item only to have a payment come in the mail in a week or so. What should i do?

2wks is more then long enough i think re-list it and just send a e-mail saying re-listing this and if money order does come just send it back

Back