Retaliatory negative Heatwave feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triolent

2[H]4U
Give me your opinions on receiving retaliatory negative Heatwave feedback.

What's the use of posting honest Heatware feedback if users can respond with crap negative feedback that's simply not true?

Give me your opinions on receiving retaliatory negative Heatwave feedback.

What's the use of posting honest Heatware feedback if users can respond with crap negative feedback that's simply not true?
There should be a few threads on this.

In the past I believe the general recommendation was to leave honest feedback and appeal/work with Heatware to have the neg removed...but I'm not sure how easy this is to do anymore.

I am assuming that you already tried reaching out to the party in question via PM/DM with no satisfactory resolution...?

For me it would depend on the situation. Not sure I'd risk a flawless rep over something minor if I knew someone was going to be petty in retaliation, but at the same time one reason I've worked 20+ years to maintain my Heatware profile is to build a reputation where trust and consistency shouldn't come into question. I feel like at this point, if I knew I was in the right and had the facts and documentation to back it up, I might be willing to take the hit because intelligent folks should be able to connect the dots even if you can't get the neg removed. Again, it would depend on the situation though.

Post a link to what you are referring to.

Either I or another Heatware moderator can get this taken care of if it is not a warranted feedback.

If these are the ones in question, then we will have to investigate both parties regarding this transaction:

https://www.heatware.com/evals/view/753736

https://www.heatware.com/evals/view/753737

Edit: I have brought both of these feedbacks and a link to this discussion to the admin on Heatware. As a moderator of Heatware, we are not able to delete or otherwise change feedback without the admin doing so.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, you can check my feedback with blackbeasst. I bought 2 of these phones a year ago and we met in person as well. Stand up guy. Phones still working to this day. Not sure what happened but this was one of the easiest purchases I have had. Dude got a refund already too according to the heatware.

If I sold something and it didn't arrive as described and issued a refund AND STILL got negative heat. I would be pissed.

Not retaliatory if it’s truth 👍🏻

I can post pics of the phone he said I sent vs what I actually sent. Not the same at all.
Post the picture. Then we will have proof that you are lying about the phone condition.

Then address the issue that actually caused the issue, the locked status.

Here is the locked phone, since the issue is trying to be diverted to the screen.

Attachments

• IMG_20231019_202536.jpg
    IMG_20231019_202536.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 1
Agreed.

When will you address the locked phone advertised as an unlocked phone?

One picture has a tempered glass screen protector and a case, the other does not?
Yes. Both mine.

I also have a picture with dark mode on. Still mine.

Edit/ there's no case in either picture.

Agreed.

When will you address the locked phone advertised as an unlocked phone?
Look at feedback. I owned up to that. But why are you trying to pass off 2 different phones with the screen which is why you starting messaging me for anyway?

Look at feedback. I owned up to that. But why are you trying to pass off 2 different phones with the screen which is why you starting messaging me for anyway?
Dude, nobody is doing this.

You sent me a locked phone. This is the entire issue.

You said the screen was "pretty much" flawless and it wasn't. I begrudgingly accepted it and moved forward with screen protector and activation, which failed.

"Hey man you sent me a locked phone, is this a mistake?"

"Yeah sorry, I had more than one, send me back that one and I'll get the other out to you asap."

🤷‍♂️

"Hey man you sent me a locked phone, is this a mistake?"

"Yeah sorry, I had more than one, send me back that one and I'll get the other out to you asap."

🤷‍♂️
Only problem is, like I told this guy, this was the last one I had. Hence why I told him to ship it back and I would refund.

Dude, nobody is doing this.

You sent me a locked phone. This is the entire issue.

You said the screen was "pretty much" flawless and it wasn't. I begrudgingly accepted it and moved forward with screen protector and activation, which failed.
The screen on the phone I sent was pretty much flawless. Why are you not acknowledging that you sent me a pic of a cracked screen of a phone that I didn’t sell you?

IMG_0213.png

The screen on the phone I sent was pretty much flawless. Why are you not acknowledging that you sent me a pic of a cracked screen of a phone that I didn’t sell you?

You said you have picture proof. Let's see.

Gimme about an hour and I’ll post the phone I sent you. Looks nothing like the pic you sent me above in post 8.

Sounds good. Get a picture of the imei numbers and a clear picture of the top and bottom left corners together please.

Here is the IMEI and what he claims I sent him:
IMG_0221.jpeg

IMG_0220.jpeg

Here is the actual phone showing corners along with the same IMEI:
IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

It's the same body damage whether you replace the screen or not.

Edit/ added the bottom corner.

Attachments

• IMG_20231107_174050.jpg
    IMG_20231107_174050.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231107_182939.jpg
    IMG_20231107_182939.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So now you’re saying I replaced the screen? That’s a laugh.

I have no idea what you've done to the phone in your possession. I know what it was like I'm mine and the pictures show it, locked and scratches.

Let’s also not forget that twice he admitted that he had previously had a broken XR. Quite the coincidence.
IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

Oh jeez. All I had to do was turn up my screen brightness to see the small gouges.

Dude it's right there.

Small? Yes
Flawless? No
Annoying to find out after purchase? Yes

Attachments

• IMG_20231107_180111.jpg
    IMG_20231107_180111.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 2
Was the IMEI recorded before the transaction? I can't keep track here. I just see pictures of the broken returned unit.

Was the IMEI recorded before the transaction? I can't keep track here. I just see pictures of the broken returned unit.
Unfortunately no. That’s on me. But I got back the same phone I sent in the same condition I sent it. Not like he said it arrived.

Dude it's right there.

Small? Yes
Flawless? No
Annoying to find out after purchase? Yes
Lemme see if I got this straight:

You’re saying that I sent you the phone in the condition you said I did with a busted top left screen, got it back, and then replaced the screen just to try and prove you wrong in the event you posted this here? Is that correct?

Unfortunately no. That’s on me. But I got back the same phone I sent in the same condition I sent it. Not like he said it arrived.

I believe you, the same phone in the same condition.

I'm not sure what you mean by "like he said when it arrived". My pictures show how it arrived, and your pictures show at least the same condition as returned.

Lemme see if I got this straight:

You’re saying that I sent you the phone in the condition you said I did with a busted top left screen, got it back, and then replaced the screen just to try and prove you wrong in the event you posted this here? Is that correct?
Nah, I checked your photos and see the same damage as my photos. Take a better photo.

Nah, I checked your photos and see the same damage as my photos. Take a better photo.
You’re reaching my man. Even others have said it’s a different phone. I’ll present this to whoever wants to question the heatware feedback as it will stand on my end.

You’re reaching my man. Even others have said it’s a different phone. I’ll present this to whoever wants to question the heatware feedback as it will stand on my end.

Both of our pictures show the same phone with the same damage.

You sent a locked phone.

That sums it up.

I am focusing on the diagonal scratch on the bottom left now. Both pictures are showing the same phone, just different light angles. Sorry guys, work this out and move on. We thought we were getting before shipment and after pictures, all we got was after, after pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back