Replacement for Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1

k1pp3r

[H]F Junkie
Well, my Promedia are officially toast, lightning stike completly fried them really good and i'm looking for a replacement. I really liked the Promedia ultra's but sadly they are not made anymore.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an equal replacement?

Not really, nothing as good, your next best thing is getting a decent receiver and one of the set offers they have on newegg all the time.

HTIB or a full system would be the way to go. Like the above poster says, there isn't anything out there comparable right now.

unfortunently my insurance wants a equal replacement, they won't let me go with something crazy like a receiver

How does your insurance company determine what is equal? If you determine equal on a sound quality basis or even a wattage basis, I would say try and get them to replace it with the Swan M60 5.1 setup. If they won't buy that, then you are probably stuck with getting the Logitech Z906 setup (closer in price to the Klipsch, but likely lesser in the sound quality).

Well to an insurance company i would say close in price. For me, quality, I am sad that these arn't made anymore

Back