Rainsing Canes gift cards for over 30% off.

I'd bite if I didn't have to drive an hour to the closest one, and it's in Oakland of all places. lol

Prepare for an instant fraud alert if you use a credit cards to buy gift cards from wholesalers.

Thanks! I'm in for one. There are 2 of them literally on the same street on my way home and I see that sign calling me everyday but the drive through at both places are backed up. This gives me reason to wait in line now :D

I used to love Raising Canes, now I basically refuse to go whenever one is within spitting distance of me because the size of the chicken strips has been roughly halved in the last 5 years and the prices have damn near doubled. No thanks.

I used to love Raising Canes, now I basically refuse to go whenever one is within spitting distance of me because the size of the chicken strips has been roughly halved in the last 5 years and the prices have damn near doubled. No thanks.
I had Dave's Hot Chicken for the first time last week, and their "tenders" looked like about 1/2 of a large chicken breast. Not exactly cheap, but what is, anymore?

Related: Their reaper spice is delicious, but expect some unpleasantness for the next 12-18 hours.

I stopping buying resold GCs a while ago. Too much risk as people will often buy GCs with stolen credit cards and then try to resell them. If you buy one, make sure you plan to use it quickly

Isn't that the true with most fast food these days? Ok maybe the size of a big mac didnt change but prices are through the roof. Hell I won't eat KFC unless I go through their mobile order because they actually have a reasonably priced bucket if chicken for $10 instead of $20

I stopping buying resold GCs a while ago. Too much risk as people will often buy GCs with stolen credit cards and then try to resell them. If you buy one, make sure you plan to use it quickly
The two sites I use, Cardcash and Raise have a 45 day guarantees. I usually use the card up well before then.

Back