Project: Area 64

hexx

Weaksauce
Heres my Thermltake case before and currently. I will update as project progresses . I won an AMD 64 3200+ and mobo which is what the case is being built for. Enjoy.UPDATE Heres a sample of my work UPDATE the amd 64 3400 (FREE) has arrived now I can measure. So heres a measuring stuff inside case pic and my heatsinkfan removed and chip itself. AND YES thats an alien and a 120mm fan. :D
A1311804_1.jpg

project_1.jpg
tiki2.jpg
tiki1.jpg

project_5.jpg
project_6.jpg

Keep us updated. Also noticed you have those ceramic discs, the reinforced discs are much easier to work with (sorry if you already knew that).

hexx said:
I won 2nd place in the Pcclub.com case mod contest :D

pics or link please?

Hopefully you can make that case look 1000 times better. I always hated that case.

looks like this could be good... i'm all for completely changing the looks of a thermaltake case:)

heres a few more teaser pix. Enjoy and all feedback welcome.I gotta take my time measuring before cutting and im haviing the worst time findin uv reactive green 1200mm fans. If anyone can help I would appreciate it, I would also like some green acrylic or plexi, ive seen it in stores and stuff . When cut the edges look like they are neon like theyre glowing

Back