[Prime Gaming] [Microsoft Store] Fallout 76 FREE with Prime till 5-15-24

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U
Get a Fallout 76 key from The Microsoft Store free with Prime Gaming till 5-15-24.

https://gaming.amazon.com/fallout-7...ngress=amzn&ref_=SM_Fallout76PC_S02_FGWP_CRWN

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/fallout-76

Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76. Twenty-five years after the bombs fell, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers - chosen from the nation’s best and brightest – emerge into post-nuclear America on Reclamation Day, 2102.
Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland’s greatest threats. Explore a vast wasteland, devastated by nuclear war, in this open-world multiplayer addition to the Fallout story. Experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ7Rz6VMpE0

Fallout 76 got a lot of flack when it first came out, and rightfully so. Last few months, the wife and I have been enjoying it as something to play together for what it is - camp building, events, dailies, expeditions, etc. almost like an MMO light.

Is single player realistic? Or is this one that is absolute meant for multiplayer?
You could play it single player no problem, but a lot of parts of the game (such as map events, expeditions, operations, etc.) are built around multi-player. I honestly haven't done much story to be honest - I'd guess from that perspective the older games like New Vegas would be far more compelling.

I will say one gripe is the inventory space limit and bank size limit unless you get Fallout 1st. Kinda disappointing as its extremely easy to fill up on junk items / crafting mats for camp building or crafting items.

If my wife has prime but not me, can I still download it for myself? Which launcher is it for?

If my wife has prime but not me, can I still download it for myself? Which launcher is it for?
its the MS store version and gives you a code when claimed. looks like you should be able to use it on your MS account.

"Code can only be redeemed once and expires after offer ends.

What do I do next?​

From the Microsoft Store:
  1. To claim the game open a Windows 10 or 11 device and search for "Microsoft Store".
  2. Ensure that you are signed into the Microsoft Store under the account you wish to play Fallout 76 then select the account button in the upper right hand corner, next to the search bar.
  3. A menu will open with the option to "redeem code or gift card".
  4. Select that option, input the 25 character code, and click next to link the content to the account.
From a Microsoft account:
  • Redeem the code on the Microsoft account here."

So how does the game free from Amazon work? Do they give you a code that you put into steam?

its the MS store version and gives you a code when claimed. looks like you should be able to use it on your MS account.

"Code can only be redeemed once and expires after offer ends.

What do I do next?​

From the Microsoft Store:
  1. To claim the game open a Windows 10 or 11 device and search for "Microsoft Store".
  2. Ensure that you are signed into the Microsoft Store under the account you wish to play Fallout 76 then select the account button in the upper right hand corner, next to the search bar.
  3. A menu will open with the option to "redeem code or gift card".
  4. Select that option, input the 25 character code, and click next to link the content to the account.
From a Microsoft account:
  • Redeem the code on the Microsoft account here."
I tried to redeem it and it says I already own it. I don't own it but I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it's free on there, anyone else have game pass and not own it and try to redeem it?

ive got a xbox(console) key too, if anyone wants it... gone

Last edited:
Thanks to the advise given to me in this thread, I've now downloaded Fallout 76 from my wife's prime account. Since she's a permanent prime member this felt free (not really we pay for prime lol)

I tried to redeem it and it says I already own it. I don't own it but I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it's free on there, anyone else have game pass and not own it and try to redeem it?
I have Game Pass Ultimate and was able to redeem the code from Amazon for the PC version.

I have Game Pass Ultimate and was able to redeem the code from Amazon for the PC version.
this is the message I received,
1713914194834.png

I just redeemed the code fo the Xbox,
1713914305126.png

this is the message I received,
View attachment 649733

I just redeemed the code fo the Xbox,
View attachment 649735
Are you sure you don't own it already? Search for Fallout 76 in the Xbox app and see what the page says. If the "Buy" button is there next to the "Install" button, then you don't own it. If "Install" is there without "Buy," then you own it.

Example of a game on Game Pass that I don't own:
1713917377266.png

Example of a game on Game Pass that I do own and don't currently have installed:
1713917643347.png

Are you sure you don't own it already? Search for Fallout 76 in the Xbox app and see what the page says. If the "Buy" button is there next to the "Install" button, then you don't own it. If "Install" is there without "Buy," then you own it.

Example of a game on Game Pass that I don't own:
View attachment 649763

Example of a game on Game Pass that I do own and don't currently have installed:
View attachment 649769

I guess I do own it. I remember buying it when it came out but got a refund for it since there was so many issues with the game at launch.

Fallout76.png

This game is multiplayer? Feels weird. Who likes it? I loved fallout 3 but have had a very difficult time getting into fallout 4 or fallout 76, I wonder why?

This game is multiplayer? Feels weird. Who likes it? I loved fallout 3 but have had a very difficult time getting into fallout 4 or fallout 76, I wonder why?
I loved all the other ones but could never get into 76, I'll give it another go soon since it's been years since I last played it.
When I last played it, the only NPC's in the game were robots and all the humans were dead. The game felt empty and wasn't fun at all to me, maybe things will be different this time around 🤷‍♂️.

And yes it's MP but you don't have to interact with other players if you don't want too, they can't hurt you if you don't initiate combat with them.
You can get Fallout 1st which allows you to have your own game map but it's a sub at $5 or $6 a month iirc.

Back