please, no more crysis runs like crap threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjz_5

2[H]4U
Guys..

please stop with the bitching.. you can't expect to run games on crazy resolutions all the time.. turn down the settings, play the game and have fun... frig, xbox 360 is only 1280x720 res, and people seem to be having fun!

Whats the point in playing a nature photography simulator if you can't crank the details? Apparently Warhead is shittier than Crysis. Imagine that. Thoughts anyone?:D

If we are happy with xbox we won't be spending more money buying a new video card wouldn't we?

Whats the point in playing a nature photography simulator if you can't crank the details? Apparently Warhead is shittier than Crysis. Imagine that. Thoughts anyone?:D
Apparently is right. Do you actually have any plans on trying the game? Or are you just going to troll good threads with your second hand information? If you had some constructive input, it might be different. I'll reserve my judgment until I get to try it.

Warhead > Crysis and I get better performance smoother gameplay.
Make sure you have 3gb, run DX9. The storyline so far is fun and the Koreans don't take a full mag anymore to die. The character you play is much more developed. *Back to playing ...and fellow gamers don't miss out on this game!

Apparently is right. Do you actually have any plans on trying the game? Or are you just going to troll good threads with your second hand information? If you had some constructive input, it might be different. I'll reserve my judgment until I get to try it.

Like I am going to flush $30 down the toilet on an expansion that most people are saying runs worse than the original?

Like I am going to flush $30 down the toilet on an expansion that most people are saying runs worse than the original?

Lol you so want this to be true ehh? Sure dude whatever you say. Any way you wanna justify it to yourself. /shrug

Meanwhile most of us have having a blast with the sp and improved mp. Was worth the 30 bucks all day long imo.

Warhead > Crysis and I get better performance smoother gameplay.
Make sure you have 3gb, run DX9. The storyline so far is fun and the Koreans don't take a full mag anymore to die. The character you play is much more developed. *Back to playing ...and fellow gamers don't miss out on this game!

The Dx9 deal seems to be confirmed on other forums.

Please, no more "please, no more crysis runs like shit threads" threads.

I actually agree with the OP...at least 5% of the threads on [H] are crisis threads. IMO the game isnt even that good. Sure it looks nice but that dont make a good game. IMO of course...flame away.

There are actually 783 Crysis/Warhead threads as of right now, just in case you were wondering :)

Crysis ran pretty good for me actually. Crysis Warhead, on the other hand, runs like dog shit.

I never got why everyone even cares if crysis runs well, it's such a bland game other than the graphics

I never got why everyone even cares if crysis runs well, it's such a bland game other than the graphics
I didn't buy Crysis because the demo was boring. Warhead is supposed to have fixed that problem.

It doesn't even matter if the game sucked. I just use it more like a benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back