Paypal users...ever seen this?

dbwillis

[H]F Junkie
I wanted to buy something on another forum, guy sent me a pic via Text on my cell of the item I wanted, to confirm it is what it is.
He asks me to send F&F, which is a slight flag for a first deal, small amount though so I was going to do it.
In Paypal, when sending to his email, it tells me its going to change it to Euro, Ive never seen that..guys in Michigan....thats another flag
Confirmed his email with him and screenshotted the prompt in Paypal

Anyone ever seen that '[email protected] will get EUR (Euro)' before ?

I wanted to buy something on another forum, guy sent me a pic via Text on my cell of the item I wanted, to confirm it is what it is.
He asks me to send F&F, which is a slight flag for a first deal, small amount though so I was going to do it.
In Paypal, when sending to his email, it tells me its going to change it to Euro, Ive never seen that..guys in Michigan....thats another flag
Confirmed his email with him and screenshotted the prompt in Paypal

Anyone ever seen that '[email protected] will get EUR (Euro)' before ?
If it feels wrong...

I'm under the impression this means the Paypal (recieving) account was made in Europe or has its payments set to Euros.

This raises a strong implications they are actually in Europe, unless they moved to Michigan from there.

This sounds like a unsafe transaction.

Thanks, I passed on that one, and on the second one..guy wanted me to F&F the funds to his daughters account because he didnt do PP..hah!

Better to run away fast.
Yea, like at WARP speed, before the scammer gets any more of your personal info !!!!!!!!!!!

I use my wife's PayPal, I don't see the need for two accounts when it's the same finances.

This goes back to the old saying: "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too" :D

Back