P7N Platinum, 2 X 8800GS, 9600GSO

pgaster

[H]ard|Gawd
I have come to the realization that I love folding, but yet I can't keep up with some of the costs so I would like to sell some of my good hardware to you guys so it gets put to good use. I am still folding with a 4850 though, so I'm still putting up some numbers for the team.

Here is what I have to sell:

MSI P7N Platinum - SOLD
750i chipset
has 3 pci-e slots, the main is pci-e 2.0 x16 and the other 2 slots are both pcie 2.0 x8
I did have all 3 running at once with 3 8800gs cards for a few days
with these 8800gs cards at stock clocks and a e2140 running at stock it pulled 288 watts folding according to my Kill a Watt
I have the box, i/o plate, and all accessories too
It is running the latest 1.3 BIOS

EVGA 8800GS - SOLD
folds great at 700 core and 1000 memory, but I didn't push beyond that
this was on the small proteins too, not sure if it would run 700 on the large ones, but should be fine
Note the original card had issues and I had to RMA, so this card is the replacement.
Works perfect, but naturally the serial does not match the original box.
I have the original box and the RMA box. Serial matches the RMA box.
Card is registered to me and still under lifetime warranty , so if there would be any issue I can RMA it for somebody to help them out.

Asus 8800GS - $55 shipped
I have the box and accessories for this.
This is the standard 550 Mhz version.
Double slot.
Folded great on the MSI board.

EVGA 9600GSO - SOLD
I have the box and accessories for this.
This one is the famous dual slot version. Had it folding in a separate computer for a while.

I will take paypal. For references, I don't have heat, but you could check on my ebay username which is "paulgaster"

Also I am in a NW suburb of Chicago so if someone wants to pick something up locally that would be fine too.

Thanks,

Paul

Is the GSO a 384 or 768? Very interested in either the GSO or an 8800GS. YHPM and dibs on the GSO

Back